Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
The position of Senior Mortgage Loan Processor is responsible for ensuring the timely and accurate preparation and packaging of residential loans from the beginning of the application to closing by working closely with the Relationship Manager through the entire loan process. Partners with Relationship Managers, Credit Administration and Loan Operations to successfully implement new residential products and services.
• Process residential mortgage loans under various programs in a quality consistent with all company policies and procedures as well as meeting all regulatory requirements.
• Maintains a pipeline of loans and is responsible for the timely and compliant flow of such loans through the process.
• Enters all required data and documentation into loan origination system, and follows-up and communicates with both customers and Relationship Manager to obtain missing or updated documentation in order to process the mortgage loan file in a timely manner.
• Request and review any necessary supporting documentation, including credit checks, title reports, appraisals, tax returns, verifications of employment/assets, flood certification, etc., and ensuring the information is complete, accurate and complies with company standards, applicable regulations, standards, and guidelines.
• Analyze borrower loan-to-value ratio, debt-to-income ratio, credit report, application, income and assets, source(s) of down payment funds to ensure accuracy and compliance with underwriting requirements.
• Order and review preliminary title reports for accuracy and coordinate the clearing of title issues/exceptions, ensuring proper lien position is secure.
• Leads implementation of new residential products, services and third-party arrangements into existing processes and systems.
• Ensures that loan origination system is maintained by vendor and that all system issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner.
• Assist Loan Operations Manager with special projects related to streamlining loan workflow, procedures and systems.
• Provides reports as needed for Management and/or the Board.
Seattle B ank.com | 206. 5 68.7800
• Follows all Bank policies and procedures, compliance regulations and completed all required annual required or job-specific training.
• Keeps up to date on applicable regulation changes. • Provides quality customer service to all internal and external clients at all times. • Perform assigned duties in accordance with the Bank's Mission Statement.
These specifications are general guidelines based on the minimum experience normally considered essential to the satisfactory performance of this position. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to perform the position in a satisfactory manner. Individual abilities may result in some deviation from these guidelines.
• Bachelor's degree (BA) or equivalent from a four-year college or university preferred; three (3) to five (5) years of related experience and/or training; or the equivalent combination of education and experience. Work related experience must consist of prior loan processing experience.
• Experience processing Conventional, Jumbo, 2nd Mortgages and Home Equity Line of Credit loans. • Demonstrated working knowledge of federal and state lending guidelines, rules and regulations,
including TRID and HMDA. • Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to apply common
sense to carry out instructions and instruct others, train personnel, read, analyze and interpret documents and professional journals, understand procedures, write reports, correspondence and procedures, speak clearly to customers and employees.
• Previous PC Lender and Doc Magic experience preferred. • Proficiency with personal computers and related software packages such as Word and Excel. • Tactfulness and proven ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations. • High energy, self-motivated, and service-oriented attitude. • Ability to work on multiple projects with the flexibility for changing priorities; the ability to work with
constant interruptions. • Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to meet deadlines, and assist other department
needs. • Must display strong team attitude and have strong professional skills. • Effective organizational and time management skills.
Environment and Physical Activity
The incumbent is in a non-confined office type setting in which he or she is free to move about at will. It may include some minor annoyances such as noise, odors, drafts, etc.
The incumbent in the course of performing this position spends time writing, typing, speaking, listening, lifting (up to 20 pounds), driving, carrying, seeing (such as close, color and peripheral vision, depth perception and adjusted focus), sitting, pulling, walking, standing, squatting, kneeling and reaching.
The incumbent for this position may operate any or all of the following: telephone, copy and fax machines, personal computer and related printers, or other equipment as directed.
SeattleB ank.com | 206. 568.7800
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The incumbent in this position must be able to accommodate to reading documents or instruments, detailed work, problem solving, customer contact, reasoning, math, language, presentations, verbal and written communication, analytical reasoning, stress, training, multiple concurrent tasks, and constant interruptions.
Seattle Bank is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age.
Management reserves the right to change this position description at any time according to business needs.
ControlID: 14.234.89 SHR
Apply by creating/using an account