Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Altavera Mortgage Services is one of the busiest companies you've never heard of. We handle processing, underwriting and closing for some of the best names in the mortgage industry. We're the busy people juggling paperwork, regulations, validations and forms so that our clients can do what they do best – take care of their customers. We're headquartered in Westminster – a convenient drive from either Denver or Boulder. Are you looking for an energetic team to spend your days with?
As a critical member of our team you'll bring your experience in underwriting conventional and jumbo loan files. You are dedicated to one of our very important clients and will work with their lending team to ensure that each loan receives the attention it deserves. You love being part of a team that provides solutions. Finally, you are a gifted time manager with superior communication skills.
What you'll be doing:
• Reviewing loan files to determine deficiencies and/or issues
• Conditioning loan files in a concise and accurate manner
• Managing your time efficiently so that you are mindful of the file turn objectives
• Performing an analysis of personal and business tax returns for all types of income scenarios
• Communicating with your client loan staff professionally and proactively in order to keep files moving toward the close as quickly as possible
• Running AUS and vendor software – reconciling, reviewing the results and documenting your findings
• Completing a thoughtful and thorough analysis of each appraisal
• Reviewing loan conditions and resolving them within your client's timeline
• Maintaining a QC rating that you are proud of
• Helping shape a positive team culture
What you'll bring to the table:
• An undergraduate degree in a business discipline preferred
• At least 3 years of front line conventional underwriting experience in the past 5 years
• Recent documented experience working within the current regulatory environment and a full understanding of recent Client/FHLMC and FHA underwriting
• Solid understanding of QM and ATR regulations
• Thorough knowledge of federal and state laws pertaining to the mortgage banking industry including TILA, ECOA and RESPA
• An analytical mind along with the communication skills to translate your analysis in a meaningful format to your clients
• Very comfortable with appraisal analysis
• Self-directed, resourceful, with an agile mind – you can switch priorities quickly and your memory is remarkable
• Uncommonly organized – with a mindset that thinks in terms of process efficiency
• Friendly, outgoing, engaging personality – you genuinely like working with people!
• Passionate about making deadlines
• A good sense of humor and the ability to remain calm – and carry on!
•Compensation commensurate with experience
•Potential for remote working opportunities
•Generous time off so that you'll stay balanced
•A family friendly team who understands that there is more to your world than work
Goldstone Partners is helping this experienced team of mortgage lending leaders find an emerging RockStar who wants to be part of something special! Please send your resume to us directly at success'at'goldstonepartners.com. Principals only please. Unfortunately we are unable to support relocation or sponsorships at this time.
ControlID: 14.234.89 SHR
Apply by creating/using an account