Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Stewart Information Services Corporation (NYSE-STC) is a global real estate services company, offering products and services through our direct operations, network of Stewart Trusted ProvidersTM and family of companies. From residential and commercial title insurance and closing and settlement services to specialized offerings for the mortgage industry, we offer the comprehensive service, deep expertise and solutions our customers need for any real estate transaction. At Stewart, we believe in building strong relationships – and these partnerships are the cornerstone of every closing, every transaction and every deal.
Under direct supervision, performs any combination of basic clerical and administrative support tasks requiring general knowledge and application of various established work methods and procedures.
• Duties may include, but are not restricted to, answering phones, conveying messages, running errands, opening and routing incoming mail, preparing outgoing mail, copying, scanning, faxing and/or filing, writing, typing, or entering information into computer; preparing, issuing, and sending out a variety of correspondence, reports, receipts, bills, policies, invoices, statements, etc.
• Proofreads, checks, analyzes, and classifies materials.
• May issue documents in accordance with departmental rules, legal or statutory requirements.
• Assists the department in carrying out various programs and procedures.
• Enters data into a computer, prepares reports, general documents and correspondence, prepares PowerPoint presentations, and routes documents for approval and signature (including departmental invoices).
• Assembles various reports, etc for distribution to internal and external management personnel, etc.
• Files and maintains departmental records.
• May answer multiple phone lines, organizes meetings and may attend to take notes; interacts with internal and external sources via e-mail and telephone.
• Sorts and distributes mail to the department.
• Orders office supplies as needed.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Role Specific Knowledge:
• Basic computer skills including some knowledge of MS Office software and Internet applications.
• Good communication skills.
• Skill in mathematics sufficient to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
• Must be organized with focus on detail and able to function well in a multi-task environment.
• Exhibit a professional and positive attitude as a team player.
Education, Licensure, and Experience:
• Completion of a High School diploma.
• Minimum of 0-2 years of experience in assistant work which includes experience in an administrative role.
Returning Job Seekers
Already have a candidate profile? Log in to access and update your current profile to access and update your current profile.
Stewart employees should access Careers through the Stewart Point internal jobs database.
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Stewart is committed to ensuring that its online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please contact us by calling 1-800-729-1900 option 1 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Employment and Nondiscrimination
At Stewart, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. Stewart takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are recruited and employed, and that employees are treated during employment, without regard to their age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, disability, history of disability, veteran status, nationality, or sex/gender. Some state or local laws also specifically prohibit discrimination on the basis of additional classifications, which may include ancestry, citizenship status, political affiliation, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status and/or parental status.
ControlID: 14.234.89 SHR
Apply by creating/using an account