Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Loan Officer in San Diego seeks professional, punctual, highly organized Mortgage Loan Processor that is well versed in 2016 Mortgage Requirements including TRID, Calyx Point and Anti-Steering for full time position.
Please do not call if you do not have Mortgage Processing Experience submitting to Multiple Banks with wholesale brokers.
Real Estate License is NOT Required but a great benefit !
Guaranteed $70,000+ per year AS LONG AS YOU CAN CLOSE ON TIME !
Must know how to completely Fill out 1003, LE, CD, Anti-Steering, GFE, TIL, calculate income and be able to work with Calyx Point Software.
Must have 3+ Years experience Processing FHA, VA and Conventional Loans. Must be able to completely process loans from start to finish. Must be extremely proficient with Calyx Point, Word, Outlook and have a good understanding of the mortgage business. Seeking a quick learner able to adapt to an ever changing system and is excellent at multi-tasking. Work hours are Monday - Friday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM This is a 1099 position.
Must have DU, LP Experience and be familiar with all RESPA Requirements. Process applications from time of receipt of application to submission of the loan package to underwriting. Gather, organize and track loan documentation and work with lenders, applicants, underwriters, appraisers and others to complete processing. Resolve client service issues.
Start next week !
Must currently know how to do all of the Following:
1. Prepare initial loan application disclosures for Signing.
2. Know how to prepare and create application using Calyx Point Software
3. Be Familiar with all FHA and VA Specific Forms.
4. Know how to Run DU and Loan Prospector Systems
5. Know all 2015/16 RESPA GFE, TIL and Anti-Steering Requirements.
6. Know ALL TRID Requirements
7. Calculate new loan amounts.
8. Request VOM's, VOR's, and VOE's
9. Order credit supplement, title, flood certificates, 4506T verifications, etc.
10. Submit Complete Loan Packages
11. Follow Up with Lenders, Escrow Companies for Required Docs
12. Process files from beginning to End submission
13. Gather, organize and track loan documentation.
14. Work with lenders, underwriters, funders, brokers and others to complete processing.
15. Verify client's income documentation.
16. Execute closing actions to ensure a timely and effective closing process.
A. Must be familiar with conforming, jumbo, FHA and VA loan processing.
B. Process files from time of receipt of application to submission of the loan package to underwriting.
C. Gather, organize and track loan documentation.
D. Work with lenders, underwriters, funders, brokers and others to complete processing.
E. Verify client income documentation.
F. Execute closing actions to ensure a timely and effective closing process.
G. Prepare initial loan disclosures and Run DU/LP
H. Submit the file to underwriting with all required supporting documents
I. order VOE, VOD, credit supplement, title, flood certificates, 4506T verifications, etc.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
· Excellent written and communication skills
· Excellent analytical skills
· Superior Internal / External customer relations skills
· Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
· Able to work independently as well as part of a team
· Effective and responsive telephone etiquette
· Strong mathematical and computer skills (MS Office, Point, Data Trac, AUS systems).
ControlID: 14.234.89 SHR
Apply by creating/using an account