Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
We have the right people, take the right approach, and find the right mortgage solution for you!
Putting the "Community” back into Community Banking.
Voted one of the 50 Best Companies to Work For in Mortgage Executive Magazine 2015&2016, BBMC has the right people who understand complex and sensitive issues where banking and real estate intersect. And, perhaps most importantly, we take the right approach in helping our customers maneuver the financing process in as an effective and efficient manner as possible.
As a subsidiary of Bridgeview Bank Group, a 40 year family owned Community Bank with branches throughout Chicago land, BBMC is dedicated to putting the Community back into Community Banking.
BBMC Mortgage, LLC (BBMC) is a full-service lending subsidiary offering a complete line of residential mortgage, refinancing, and specialty loans. We employ a knowledgeable staff of experienced mortgage bankers with an operations team that is second to none. By constantly updating our loan programs and pricing based on market patterns, BBMC Mortgage ensures that we deliver extremely competitive rates combined with optimal mortgage structuring.
"BBMC Mortgage (NMLS# 330548) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Bridgeview Bank Group (NMLS# 484683)”
DE Underwriter- This is a remote position!
The qualified candidate will underwrite and apply necessary conditions to ensure the borrower meets program specifications. As an Underwriter, you will have working knowledge of residential mortgage underwriting guidelines and be responsible for the analysis of submitted files for repayment capacity, capital/assets, character, collateral and property condition, while adhering to company credit policies and investor/agency guidelines. Underwriters support and uphold fair lending practices of BBMC, and are responsible for productivity targets ensuring the highest quality and level of customer satisfaction.
• Review, analyze and make final determination on loan submissions using manual underwriting guidelines as well as validating Automate Underwriting recommendations (DU; /LP);
• Research and respond on loans requiring additional escalation and review and ability to summarize issues, concerns and recommendations;
• Analyzes complex financial information including calculation of income and debt ratios, verification of assets, collateral review and credit review.
• Provide back-up support to team as necessary to ensure efficient operations and smooth and timely flow of work;
• Review and maintain guidelines to stay up-to-date with all requirements;
What we offer:
Great working environment
• Health, Vision and dental insurance
• Matching 401K
• Paid vacation and sick time
Above Average compensation package!
Requirements:ControlID: 14.234.89 SHR
• 3 years of current experience as a residential mortgage underwriter.
• Thorough knowledge of complex personal and business financial analysis and an expertise in tax return, balance sheet analysis including cash flow and self - employment income analysis.
• Demonstrated expertise of Conventional or Government or Jumbo lending guidelines.
• Thorough knowledge of Mortgage Insurance policies
• Excellent analytical and decision making skills
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• College degree in business and/or equivalent work experience preferred
• Government designations preferred (VA Credit, VA LAPP, FHA DE) Must have DE.
• Knowledge of Federal and State regulatory requirements
Apply by creating/using an account