Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Stewart Information Services Corporation (NYSE-STC) is a global real estate services company, offering products and services through our direct operations, network of Stewart Trusted ProvidersTM and family of companies. From residential and commercial title insurance and closing and settlement services to specialized offerings for the mortgage industry, we offer the comprehensive service, deep expertise and solutions our customers need for any real estate transaction. At Stewart, we believe in building strong relationships – and these partnerships are the cornerstone of every closing, every transaction and every deal.
To work with lenders, loan officers and attorneys to acquire, analyze and organize all necessary documents needed to process closing packages. Have the ability to balance the workload to accommodate demands of the job, and exceed customer expectations.
• Process and quality check all documents from lenders and attorneys for accuracy.
• Prepare title company closing documents in timely and professional manner.
• Ensure complete and accurate packages are submitted for approval.
• Respond to inquires from borrowers, lenders and attorneys to resolve discrepancies.
• Prior to closing, call and confirm with lenders how the packages are being sent. On purchase closings, call at least 48 hours prior to closing date.
• Work to build strong partnerships with local lenders, realtors, attorneys.
Role Specific Knowledge:
• Have an understanding of escrow standards and basic understanding of title clearance.
• Knowledgeable in real estate regulations and guidelines, document preparation, and RESPA rules.
• Comprehensive understanding of pay off per diems & tax prorations, interest etc.
• Have a complete understanding of lenders documents and recordings.
• Possess the skill set to manage multiple priorities.
• Strong communication skills, to professionally communicate with both internal and external customers.
• Excellent customer service skills.
Education, Licensure, and Experience:
• Completion of a High School diploma
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in loan processing which includes experience in escrow closings and HUD preparation.
Stewart. Real partners. Real possibilities.TM More information can be found at http://www.stewart.com, subscribe to the Stewart blog at http://blog.stewart.com or follow Stewart on Twitter® @stewarttitleco.
Returning Job Seekers
Already have a candidate profile? Log in to access and update your current profile to access and update your current profile.
Stewart employees should access Careers through the Stewart Point internal jobs database.
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Stewart is committed to ensuring that its online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please contact us by calling 1-800-729-1900 option 1 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Employment and Nondiscrimination
At Stewart, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. Stewart takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are recruited and employed, and that employees are treated during employment, without regard to their age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, disability, history of disability, veteran status, nationality, or sex/gender. Some state or local laws also specifically prohibit discrimination on the basis of additional classifications, which may include ancestry, citizenship status, political affiliation, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status and/or parental status.
Apply by creating/using an account