Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
This is a permanent position located in Horsham PA. Position pays up to $120K based on experience. Must be Green Card or US citizen.
Our client is a global provider of software solutions that offers all cornerstones of service lifecycle management, including customer management, service management, asset management, forward and reverse logistics and mobile workforce management and optimization. Because of continued growth, we are currently seeking candidates to fill a Technical Architect position based out of our Horsham, PA Corporate Office.
TITLE: Technical Architect
REPORTS TO: Vice President, Service Delivery
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
Our client is seeking a dynamic, self-driven, technically-savvy individual who wants to be a part of our customer relationship management team. This person is responsible for the successful deployment of our Alliance solution for our customers. This person will manage all technical aspects of the systems implementation effort for their assigned projects (including application installation, technical configuration and integration design and deployment).
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES: (Estimated Allocation of Effort in Percentages)
· Design and lead the technical implementation activities associated with the deployment of the
Alliance Service Management Solution (15%)
· Conduct Integration Architecture review and integration design workshops for technical resources at customer site (15%)
· Document Technical Design information derived from design workshops and seek customer approval prior to the start of actual development (15%)
· Conduct application deployment sizing and performance tuning analysis (15%)
· Configure and troubleshoot applications hosted on MS Azure platform (10%)
· Conduct Window OS setup/configuration and MS SQL database optimization and troubleshooting activities as warranted (15%)
· Install and Configure our Alliance application on MS Windows based Servers (15%)
· Dynamic personality with excellent verbal and written communication skills with at least 3 years consulting experience
· Advanced Skills in use of Microsoft Office Productivity tools (i.e.,Excel, Word, Visio and PowerPoint, Sharepoint)
· Extraordinary personal time management skills with proven record of juggling multiple initiatives simultaneously
· Passion to train and lead system architecture design sessions to a distributed and diverse team of technical individuals
· Excellent interpersonal skills to work with clients, team members and executives in a positive and professional manner
· Middleware Integration with web services (eg. Biztalk, Scribe, Websphere, Web-logic etc)
· Utilizing ETL tools associated with Business Intelligence Application Deployment Activities
· Manage platform and solution design issues to ensure system availability and to maintain optimal performance levels
· Experience with SOA deployment architecture and concepts
· Possesses technical skills and knowledge to deploy an enterprise-grade internet based Field Service Management application.
· Skills to help architect, design, develop, deploy and maintain complex application platforms (servers, load-balancers, application security at data transport level). Person should have experience with large scale (multi-regional or global) enterprise application deployments.
· Minimum of 2 years' experience in data modeling and database design experience particularly with Microsoft SQL Server.
· Familiarity with the development and deployment of distributed web application (.NET, DCOM) architecture.
· Database management (MS SQL Server, Azure SQL, Oracle)
· Experience with Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services based application deployments
· Integration of enterprise server side technology with mobility solutions (iOS and Android Based Mobile Platforms)
· Familiarity with enterprise application framework ((Angular JS, .Net Framework, REST) Protocols (SOAP; HTTP, TCP/UDP)
· Familiarity with ETL or Business Intelligence Analytic tools
· Familiarity with Networking and security setup in context of potentially impacting application installation and configuration
EDUCATION AND MISCELLANEOUS:
· Bachelor's Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Business Administration
· Advanced Degree in related fields of studies or experience desired
· Willingness to travel within US and occasional International travel, total travel 25-30% of the time
Apply by creating/using an account