Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Visa: USC, GC, EAD-GC Only
• Mandatory - PL/SQL, Client-Unix shell scripting, COBOL
• Good to have - Amisys, Oracle, UNIX, Oracle (Application Express (Apex), Oracle Report
• Business Domain knowledge of Healthcare Payer
• Communication Skills
• Good Team Player
• Production Support Experience
• SQL Knowledge & RDBMS Concepts.
• Good Written & Verbal Communication.
• This position is for a Senior Developer. The day to day activities include:
• Requirements analysis
• Quicksizing and Estimation of efforts
• System Design
• Development and Testing
• Production Support
• Request Management
• Incident Management
• Production Deployment and Implementation
• Test Environment Support
• Coordination with the onsite/offshore team
• Coordination and Communication with the Business Customers/SMEs
• Team Work
• Work with Client Business teams to identify the Requirement scope.
• Create all requirements, planning documentation and follow all client & NTTData Defined processes.
• Provide technical expertise and recommendations while assisting fellow team members, either of development or testing.
• Troubleshoot technical issues and identify modifications needed in existing applications to meet changing user requirements.
• Participate in Business Requirement discussions, identify system impacts and design solutions.
• Understand and have good knowledge of technologies, architecture, frameworks and processes used in the project, account and practice.
• Should be capable of providing innovative solutions to business problems.
• Deliver projects on time and within budget with quality.
• Ensure your projects meet the customer expectations as measured by scorecards and NPS.
• Understand Customer Domain and business processes.
• Quick Turn Around to day to day and high priority ad-hoc requests.
• Ensure SDLC/QA compliance using Defined process and methodology.
• Participate in QA activities, final inspection, reviews, audits, metrics data generation, collection, interpretation and submission.
• Define and established Configuration Management.
• Establish/enhanced template, Guideline, checklists and standards for project and team.
• Ensure High quality delivery.
• Understand the commitment to the Customer as per revised deal.
• Meet or exceed practice guidelines.
• Must be able to understand and contribute in the Architecure phase of the Project/Program
• Must be able to Design independtly using the best available patterns.
• Code independently.
• Implement the best practices in coding and design.
• Develop Best fitting Solutions for Accounts across APPS LoB.
• Awareness and adherence to security policies and guidelines in the project.
• Follow HIPAA and PHI data security guidelines.
• Production Support and Incident Management.
• Mentor offshore team on a continuous and regular basis to ensure knowledge transition and quality delivery.
• Graduate or Master's degree with 3+ years of experience in US Healthcare domain preferrably Payer segment.
• Must have Technical expertise in COBOL, Unix/AIX platform, Oracle, PL/SQL and Stored Procedures.
• Must have experience in EDI and HIPAA.
• Must have worked with Health Care Reform, Affordable Care Act implementation.
• Must be able to design and implement technical solutions in Integration technologies.
• Must have experience with requirements gathering, analysis, design and development.
• Must have experience with handling customer and other third party vendors effectively.
• Must have problem solving ability to provide solutions to complex and new business problems.
• Must have experience with mentoring a offshore development team.
• Generate innovative ideas and apply them in implementing solutions.
• Must be flexible and adaptable towards changing organizational needs.
• Excellent Communication and inter-personal skills.
• Excellent knowledge of US Healthcare Payer domain and related standards.
• Good understanding of industry best practices, processes and procedures.
Apply by creating/using an account