Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Head of Marketing
Our client is one of the fastest growing, highly dynamic companies in the South Florida area. We have built an organization driven by excellence and we are looking for people who are excited about the opportunity to join us! Offering an innovative environment guided by outstanding leadership, it's a perfect platform to demonstrate your talent and build your career. Energized by the challenges and rewards ahead, we are a passionate team that will continue working on the exponential growth of our business.
We are currently hiring a Head of Marketing to join our team. The Head of Marketing is responsible for setting strategy, creative development, management and delivering the results from key B2B and B2C lead generation activities driven by PPC, SEO, social media, direct mail, email and conferences/events. Additionally, they will engage in aggressive lead nurturing activities driven by careful data analysis and working with sales management. Success in this position will require managing external vendors and creating the necessary analyses to gain insights into customer wants which informs creative development, product, new acquisition and nurture tactics and increased revenues. The Head of Marketing is also the brand steward responsible for operating unit branding and some PR and reputation management. They will present to and engage with the BOD and Senior Staff through the course of the year.
Compensation and Benefits
We offer unparalleled career opportunities, an excellent benefits package and competitive pay. This position is full-time and located in Delray Beach, Florida.
Roles and Responsibilites
• Manage lead generation, lead nurture and awareness/PR campaigns (B2B and B2C)
• Effectively manage multi-million dollar marketing budget to maximize lead volume and profitability
• Work closely with sales to set goals, manage lead flow and increase conversion rates at each stage of marketing and sales engagement
• Manage internal marketing team (3 people) and external resources
• Ad-hoc analysis and regular campaign analysis/reporting
• Identify new opportunities/approaches to promoting products and services
• Develop strategies/promotions and supporting creative briefs for websites, trade ads, digital advertising, social media, direct mail, email, sales sheets, brochures, infographics and other tools need to drive leads and sales
• Support partner and channel marketing initiatives using the full range of marketing tools/media
• Guide graphic design
• Strong advocate for enhancing Brand and adhering to standards
• Minimum B.S. or B.A. Degree
• Self-motivated, marketing leader with 10+ years of marketing experience (both B2B and B2C)
• Minimum 5 years hands-on digital experience and 3 years of direct mail experience
• Experience in video development/multi-media presentations
• Adept at managing social media, trade shows and conferences
• Significant project planning and campaign execution expertise
• Deep analytical skills - developing the right question and generating the correct data to guide plan formulation and products
• Experience in using Salesforce and/or CRM Dynamics reporting tools. SQL a plus.
• Organizational savvy to excel in a multi-unit cross-functional environment
• Budget management experience
• Creative development experience, well-honed writing and editing skills
Apply by creating/using an account