Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Call Center Manager - Fort Lauderdale, FL
The Call Center is aimed specifically at the home improvement space with the intent of handling the unique needs of customers looking to renovate, remodel and otherwise enhance their homes.
Education & Experience
• 3-5 years of contact center experience (BPO experience preferred) in a leadership/management role for inbound & outbound traffic
• Experience developing others through active coaching, providing actionable feedback, and demonstrating hands-on leadership
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and goals
• A strong track record of exceeding client performance goals and delivering world-class service results while also driving strong financial results
• Experience developing innovative solutions
• Managed staff of 30 plus people
· Need to have managed a mid-size call center
· Needs strong Operations and Financial knowledge, to analyze reports
• Home Improvement Industry experience preferred
• Bachelor Degree preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Strong understanding of the contact center environment and the key levers to enhance performance and achieve client and financial targets
• Clear, concise and effective communication skills (both oral and written)
• A solution-oriented and positive mindset that openly embraces change and stretch goals.
• Strong organizational skills with an ability to prioritize objectives with little-to-no assistance, find issues and create and execute on solutions that address those issues.
• An ability to create clear accountabilities and hold yourself and your team to those accountabilities.
• Ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
• An ability to inspire and motivate your team and create a highly engaged, committed, and empowered workforce * Assertive with a strong sense of urgency.
• Strong analytical skills; an ability to analyze data directly and glean hidden insights.
• Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to develop rapport and relationships with all levels of the organization internally and with clients.
• Demonstrated ability to lead, inspire, grow and develop a high-performing team and a strong team culture.
• Demonstrated forward thinking in areas of customer service and leadership responsibilities
• Lead a team of 3-5 supervisors; build and develops a strong team of supervisors that are committed to excellence and delivering world-class customer service.
• Oversee the day-to-day operation of your assigned programs and ensure that program goals, such as service level, quality, and staffing, are met
• Drive a culture of accountability, continuous improvement, and personal excellence
• Communicate key messages effectively to ensure that direct reports are well informed about issues that may impact them, their teams, or the clients' customers
• Praise and share feedback with direct reports regarding their performance; suggest improvements, changes, or updates when applicable
• Work constructively and collaboratively with other functional areas throughout the organization, such as software, training, and recruiting, to share ideas and leverage best practices
• Develop and audit quality assurance strategies to ensure the delivery of world-class service
• Be an ambassador for company culture – role model our values in everything you do
• Be a subject matter expert on your clients' businesses. Earn their respect by demonstrating your knowledge and commitment to their program in all interactions.
• Implement strategies to ensure attrition remains at an acceptable level.
• Be a visible presence on the floor and create strong relationships with the supervisors and their teams
• Establish a robust meeting cadence that includes both developmental and operational meetings
• Establishes policies, procedures, and best practices to ensure client metrics and financial goals are consistently met.
• Proactively identify revenue-generating and/or cost-cutting opportunities as well as opportunities to help the company consistently provide world-class customer service to its clients.
• Interface with the client to develop and execute strategies and plans to meet the client's business objectives.
• Work with workforce management to ensure optimal staffing and to prepare for any seasonal peaks
Salary & Benefits:
The compensation package for this position includes a competitive base salary commensurate with experience, as well as a comprehensive benefits package of medical, dental, short/long term disability, life insurance, personal time off.
Job Type: Full-time
• Call Center Management: 3-5 years
Apply by creating/using an account