Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Technical Architect/Auburn Hills, MI 7 mth+ contract (NTTJP00002304)
NTT DATA will provide the client with technical architect direction and technical lead support services. This support will help them to align standards of early phases as well as the life cycle of their project.
• Provide onsite customer managed technical architect and technical lead resources in support of the delivery of the Business and IT multi-year project portfolio
• Provide technical architecture direction that aligns to customer standards during the early phases of the project delivery process (initiation/order clarification)
• Create Technical Architecture deliverables as tailored by the project in all phases of the project delivery lifecycle (e.g. Architecture Definition Document, Alternative Analysis, Operational Cost Estimate, IT Bill of Materials, Statement of Architecture Work, SD/SI Estimate)
• 3 years experience with each of the following:
o J2EE/Java development background
o WebSphere Application Server
o Oracle RDBMS
o Tivoli Access Manager
• Minimum of 10 years' experience in custom distributed development including a minimum of 5+ years as a technical architect
• Bachelors Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, engineering, or related discipline, or equivalent
• Experience in the application of enterprise architecture (e.g. Zachman Framework, TOGAF, etc) concepts to technical solutions
• Broad knowledge of information technologies (Database, Business Intelligence, Infrastructure, Networks, Web & Integration software) and their relationships in solution building.
• Experience in multiple software development life cycle processas well as continuous integration
• Strong systems integration background (patterns, performance, resiliency) in both asynchronous and synchronous environments
• Excellent planning and organization and time management skills
• Strong problem solving and negotiation abilities
• Ability to inform, educate and influence managers and employees to support goals and initiatives
• Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills are necessary to effectively convey goals and initiatives to staff and management
• Strong integration background
• IBM Integration Bus (IIB), WebSphere MQ
• IBM Datapower
• IBM Mobile First
• Business/Consumer-facing web applications, Web Services
• Portal/web services design/development desired
• Continuous Integration Tools (SVN/Maven/Jenkins/JIRA)
• Conceptual knowledge of business area processes and functions (i.e. a general working knowledge of Automotive Sales Company business model)
• Mobile Application Development Experience
• Strong Web Content Management System integration and implementation experience, prefer hands-on experience with Adobe AEM.
• Strong experience architecting and designing Single Page Applications using responsive design concept with Angular 2 or above.
• Strong experience with designing and implementing Restful APIs using Spring Framework/Spring Boot.
• Solid experience with designing and implementing mobile solutions, including iOS/Android native apps, hybrid apps and mobile web apps using IONIC2 (Cordova/Angular) framework.
• Experience designing/developing cloud native applicaitons
• Experience with Dev/Ops processes and tooling
• Experience with application usage analytics and dashboard reporting
• Good knowledge with NoSQL concepts and products
• Knowledge of the vendor market and possess existing relationships
Apply by creating/using an account