Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Looking for IT Project Manager - Report to: Director Of Global Information Services (Confidential Executive Search)
Title: IT Project Manager
Location: Indiana (Near Fort Wayne)
Reports to: Director of Global Information Services
Compensation: Strong base plus Bonus plus Benefits
Relocation Assistance: Yes
IT Project Manager is responsible for the IT tasks associated with the lifecycle of project from initiation, planning, executing, controlling and closure. This includes identifying and managing IT resources and coordinating the efforts of team members, IT business analysts and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver on tasks aligned to the business objectives. The IT Project manager will participate in defining the project's objectives and oversee IT related quality control throughout the project's life cycle. The IT Project manager reports to the Director of Global Information Services for Supply Chain and Manufacturing.
The objective of the IT Project manager is to successfully deliver projects according to the agreed time, budget and scope constraints and in line with Client's company objectives, relevant best practices and applicable regulations.
- Design and apply an appropriate project management framework for the IT project
- Manage the production of the required IT deliverables
- Plan and monitoring the IT project
- Liaise with Business Team Lead and PMO to assure the overall direction and integrity of the project
- Prepare and maintaining the IT Project Plan (or Project Execution Plan), Stage and Exception Plans as required
- Manage IT project risks, including the development of remediation plans
- Manage progress and use of IT resources, initiating corrective action where necessary
- Report to Business Team Lead on IT project progress through Highlight Reports and stage assessments
- Estimate and plan projects tasks from start to finish, with built in contingencies.
- Draft and submit budget proposals for IT related activities, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools and track project milestones and deliverables
- Oversee Information Systems projects being delivered within the cost, schedule and performance objectives in an SAP environment.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders and effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Manage, monitor and motivate the cross functional team assigned to the project.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project
- Work with the project location's management, HQ, EMEA IT, and Supply Chain & Manufacturing to define the project deliverables, resource requirements and project plan, and manage their development.
- Ensure projects meet CLIENT quality standards including change control and perform all responsibilities within the guidelines of enterprise policies and directives at or above the company's performance and evaluation standards.
- Ensure compliance with Governmental, Corporate, SBU and departmental regulations, policies, standards, and procedures within the process area.
- Oversee all activities associated with mandated compliance requirements (in alignment with demand/supply teams) including Sarbanes-Oxley, GxP, etc. and identify potential areas where existing policies and procedures require change or where new ones need to be developed, especially regarding future business expansion, in close cooperation with the Corporate Governance and key business process owners.
- Administer, maintain and archive all project information, documentation and deliverables on the designated locations and systems. Maintain a close relationship with the client (in alignment with the Internal IT Supply & Demand organization), provide guidance and assess requirements for additional services.
- Minimum BSc degree or equivalent in Information Systems, Information Technologies or a related business discipline.
- PMP, Prince2 or equivalent certification in project management.
- Minimum 10 years information system-related experience in business environments, preferably IT consulting background or having been key user within an international environment.
- Excellent knowledge of business Supply Chain & Manufacturing processes.
- Good knowledge of SAP ERP and SCM.
- Feasibility studies and/or impact analysis; business analysis & process mapping.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for interfacing with users and other stakeholders.
- Fluent spoken and written English and preferably other European languages.
- SAP implementation projects and (IT) project methodologies;
- Software validation in regulated industries such as the medical device industry.
- Willing to international travel 50% to Client locations.yl t
Apply by creating/using account
Copyright © 2013 KDS Staffing, Inc.. All Rights Reserved