Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Large Utility Company
To support and satisfy the business objectives to include providing Instructional Systems Design expertise performing needs assessments and analysis based on task audience content objectives, training design, development and delivery.
Duties & Responsibilities
- This position will provide adult learning consultation and / or support to clients with opportunities related to process, productivity, and human performance improvement. In addition, whether individually or in collaboration with other learning professionals, create highly imaginative, relevant and impactful learning interventions.
- Provides instructional materials including participant guides, instructor manuals, and job aids.
- Designs and develops training solutions in a variety of delivery mechanisms to include instructor led training, elearning, video, and blended solutions.
- Skills writing business communications/ manual ( for example training manual, job aids, scenarios an simulations.
- Training delivery across PHI territory. ( ACE/DPL/ PEPCO)
- Adult Learning - Understand how adults learn.
- ISD - Understand the ISD model and the part that each role-plays in the ISD model with the ability to perform each role.
- Change Management - Helping people adept to the changes brought on by new technologies.
- Leadership - Leading, influencing, and coaching other to help achieve desired results
- Consulting - Helping clients and stakeholders to question their assumptions, determine their needs, and plan implementation strategies for achieving their goals.
- Bachelor's degree in education, education technology, instructional design, instruction technology or related field OR the equivalent combination of education/training and experience.
- Experience demonstrating skill performing training needs assessments and analysis based on task, audience, content and objectives.
- Extensive experience demonstrating skill designing and developing training solutions to include: using knowledge of adult learning theories, interactive training and learning design and elearning design principles; using a variety of delivery mechanisms to include instructor led training, elearning, video and blended solutions; and developing instructional materials such as participant guides, instructor manuals and job aids.
- Experience demonstrating skill delivering training solutions and/or presentations.
- Skilled at Microsoft Office suite including PowerPoint, and Word, Excel
- Experience developing scenarios and data sets for in class training activities, demonstrations, walkthroughs, and exercises
- Experience demonstrating skill creating, administering and analyzing results of assessments (for example, end of training tests, module tests).
- Ability and willingness to work extended and non-standard hours as required.
- Experience developing training and performance support materials using uPerform
- Experience developing instructor led training for an SAP CRM&B implementation
Apply by creating/using account
Copyright © 2013 KDS Staffing, Inc.. All Rights Reserved