Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
KDS Staffing; an IT Executive Search Firm is working closely with our client's management team to identify a Software Engineer.
We take pride in working directly with the decisions makers, which ensures a smooth interview-to-hire process.
Our client is a highly sought after Financial Company whose intent on hiring cutting edge technologists.??
Please review the requirements below; a member of our staff will contact you to discuss the specific details of the position.
Title: Front Office Developer (.NET)
Comp: Open based on Exp
Develop solutions to provide customized financial reporting and analysis tools for Trading, Research and Compliance staff. Developer is expected to work closely with team lead as he/she works either independently or within a team. Should be self motivated and have a deep passion for technology with concentrated focus on the Object Oriented programming model.
General responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Capable of making independent decisions while mitigating risk
- Understand and own technology aspects of the firm?s primary Front Office systems
- Maintain the efficiency and upkeep of Front Office related systems
- Generate ad hoc quantitative and qualitative analysis for users to reflect market events
The person in this role must have a strong understanding of market structure and trading systems in domestic and international markets. Should have a working knowledge of software lifecycle and design of multi-tier/distributed systems. In addition to strong technical skills, the candidate must have excellent communication/interpersonal skills and possess a strong ability to work independently or as a team member.
A strong desire to learn and gain exposure to the business side of a trading operation is critical to success in this position.
5-7 years experience in a formal development environment with 3-4 years developing or supporting financial data applications preferred.
- Ongoing design, development and maintenance of existing and new Front Office applications and systems
- Must have ability to take a project from specifications to deployment in the client environment
- Ability to communicate via producing documentation at all levels, client service and technical writing skills, coupled with a strong interest in further developing and integrating systems knowledge with technology skills
- Strong knowledge of, and experience in supervising and executing all phases of the technology life cycle and testing methodologies
- Dedicated and conscientious
- Team player
- Demonstrated ability to produce results in complex environments.
- Strong C# programming experience is required (additional experience with WPF is preferred)
- Strong experience in multi-threaded programming and object oriented design is required
- Strong experience building connected, service-oriented applications is required (WCF preferred)
- Strong ASP.Net programming experience is required.
- Infragistics component experience is required
- Strong SQL development is required
- SharePoint development experience is a plus
- Good sense of GUI design is a plus
- Familiar with US and International Equity markets.
- Able to translate business requirements into technical specifications.
- Knowledge of the Securities Lending industry a plus.
Apply by creating/using account
Copyright © 2013 KDS Staffing, Inc.. All Rights Reserved