Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Client: Department of Health and Human Services
Duration: 12+ Months
Comment: This engagement is onsite unless otherwise arranged between the selected candidate and the Agency..
SCOPE OF THE PROJECT:
The Replacement Medicaid Management Information System (MMIS) project is one of the largest IT projects for the State of South Carolina. It is a multi-year effort to replace the State's aging MMIS and related applications with more modern capabilities along with corresponding business operations services.
The OFM Administrator will support Replacement MMIS Platform Services Manager and development leads with platform deployment, implementation, configuration and integration of a robust EDI Solution. They will ensure that component planning/activities are aligned with the Integration Strategy;
Collaborate with Project Managers, Business Analysts and Subject Matter Experts on the Encounter and integration component requirements of the Replacement MMIS Initiative
Collaborate with SCDHHS agency staff and vendors on the implementation requirements of the encounter / Operational Data source integration for the Replacement MMIS .
Seven or more years in a development or service administration role using the following skills:
• Configure and administer Oracle Fusion Middleware infrastructure components, including and not limited to, Weblogic Suite (WLS, Coherence, and Java SE), SOA Suite 11g/12c (Adapters, BPEL, BAM, Business Rules, OSB, and OWSM), MFT, and Oracle Data Integrator.
• Setting up and maintaining Middleware infrastructure in the Development, Test, Staging and Production Environments.
• Perform ongoing performance tuning, infrastructure upgrades and system resource optimization.
• Develop prototypes and proof of concept solutions.
• Support developers in development oriented activities.
• Prepare effort estimates, low level execution plans, delivery schedules.
• Develop documentation for assigned projects including install guide, troubleshooting guide, SOP, etc.
• Keep abreast with the latest integration developments in the industry and guide project teams to industry best practices.
• Provide Tier III/other support per project needs; investigate and troubleshoot issues; perform regular log analysis, security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions.
• Ensure that service level objectives are delivered and meet stakeholder expectations for quality.
• Experience on Oracle Enterprise Service Bus, Oracle B2B and Oracle AIA methodologies.
• Applied experience using Oracle Fusion B2B, two or more years preferred
• Minimum 5 years of administration and maintenance experience with HIPAA transaction sets (270/271, 274, 276/277, 278, 820, 834, 835, 837I, 837P,837D,997/999/TA1)
• Experience on Oracle Enterprise Service Bus, Oracle B2B, Oracle AIA methodologies, Clustering, files and WebServices.
• Deployment and maintenance of Java and Liferay artifacts.
• Configuring SSL and SSL certificate key stores.
• Knowledge migration from Hibernate& Spring Framework to Oracle SOA
Required Knowledge and Skills:
• Experience with high-performance, open source web technologies
• Experience in developing web application for heavy volume sites
• Experience with Oracle SOA B2B for trading partner setup and migration methodologies
• Knowledge of the HIPAA X12 transactions
• Knowledge of WLST scripting.
• Experience deploying Oracle Fusion Middleware software products (SOA, MFT, OSB, ODI, WebLogic, etc.)
• Prior experience working in areas of emerging technology and driving new points of view and capabilities.
• Experience with defining and creating highly functional design and coding in a fast paced evolving environment.
• Experience in robust development ensuring low defect products and the ability to articulate the design and implementation details in a way that is clearly understandable across a wide range of personnel with differing backgrounds and levels.
• Solid testing and validation skills and understanding of simulated data
• Prior experience in development methodologies (waterfall, agile, etc), enterprise planning, and estimation
• Experience delivering end-to-end solutions
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Technical Science
• Integration knowledge with different healthcare systems (ie CMS Integration hub)
• SSO with Web and Middle tier experience.
• Strong communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Self-starter, with a keen interest in technology and highly motivated towards success
• Must show initiative and desire to learn business and technology subjects
• Able to work independently and provide updates to management
• Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities
• Excellent problem solving skills; proven teamwork and communication skills
• Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Technical Science.
Apply by creating/using an account