Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Client: DEQ, DNR, MDARD¿
Duration: 12 Months
Agency Interview Type: In Person Only
Responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of computer hardware and software and related infrastructure.
Years of Experience:
4-7 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
This position will function as the primary MDARD Accela technical support resource for the Food and Dairy Division activities in the Accela Civic Platform to optimize food inspection activities for compliance with FSMA and food safety activities required for successful operation of the Rapid Response Team (RRT). The position will require in-depth research and analysis of food related system features for problem solving and enhancement, which requires a knowledge of Michigan's Food Safety Program. This position will also develop methodology for the "electronic data gather module/tool" to create an inter operable (IT) infrastructure that supports real-time sharing of electronic information for multi-agency responses.
Lead, coordinate, develop and remedy food safety related functions within Accela and related programs.
- Serve as the primary Accela Subject Matter Expert for the Food and Dairy Division; coordinate and schedule MDARD food activities in Accela to update and enhance certain existing system features;
- Coordinate applicable food law and regulation changes in the system;
- Identify and remedy of existing bugs in the system already that are food related or that globally impact food related operations
- Research requirements for food recalls and food traceback activities (checklists, reporting features, data exports) and make recommendations for integration into the Accela Civic Platform.
- Research, coordinate and facilitate transition of Accela Mobile Office to Accela Inspector application and other efficiency improvements as identified;
- Serve as primary point-of-contact for Accela-related issues with Food and Dairy Program staff; coordinate and develop Food and Dairy staff training for Food and Dairy Program staff use of the Accela system;
- Monitors and track related projects and problem resolution;
- Analyze requirements and coordinate the implementation of the following:
- Creation of a Voluntary Registry Record type in the system
- Creation of new system checklists related to FSMA (Food Safety Modernization Act) activities
- Addition of system operation codes
- Research and coordinate applications compatible with the Accela data platform for adoption and use with Food and Dairy Program activities;
- Communicate regularly with DTMB and Accela staff on project plan activities; participates in conference calls and WebEx presentations;
- Obtains requirements for Operation Excellence metric reports for programs integrated into Accela; leverages knowledge of existing reports to make recommendations and to standardize reporting across the agency;
- Prepares reports on project progress as requested;
- Draft procedures and job aids as applicable.
Apply by creating/using account