Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Location: DImondale, MI
Duration: 7+ Months
Agency Interview Type: Either Webcam or In Person
The IVR QA Lead will lead the System Integration test for a complex IVR & contact center and coordinate all other test efforts between eight vendor and State of Michigan groups to ensure complete testing of all technical and business functions.
Years of Experience: 3 or more years of experience as testing consultant with emphasis on IVR, telecommunications and contact center testing.
Candidate MUST possess:
- IVR testing experience utilizing Genesys SIP server, NICE and CISCO environments
- Experience leading and coordinating large, complex IVR installations
- Excellent written and communication skills – experience reporting results out to clients
- Self-starting capabilities and demonstrated experience driving projects to completion
The IVR QA Lead will align with the process & frameworks and leverage templates & tools to perform all aspects of the Software Testing Life Cycle, including analyzing requirements, creating test cases, conditions and scripts, creating and managing test data, test execution and managing defect management processes. The IVR QA Lead is responsible for ensuring on time and on budget completion of all scheduled tasks and that all test artifacts for the project meet strenuous standards. Daily tasks for the IVR QA Lead may include:
• Communicating and interacting with the project manager, business planning teams, various vendor and State of Michigan development teams, and business and DTMB test teams on a daily basis to advise on status of test planning and execution progression and defect metrics.
• Create end to end integration scenarios that will meet the validation of acceptance criteria of customer requirements.
• Review system and integration test plans to ensure that all system test related activities in support of the business requirements for the provision of new and updated systems are covered.
• Performing end to end and integration testing
• Attend meetings comprised of business and/or technical representatives to cover test-dependent activities such as requirement verification and prioritization, test scenario identification and general test schedule matters.
• Ensure that test scenarios and scripts are prepared utilizing standard templates and adheres to quality standards and guidelines.
• Ensure complete scope of end to end test coverage
• Create, execute and ensure test results are accurate for assigned work products
• Lead defect management activities for end to end system integration testing.
• Support and assist business users and testers regarding the test planning, testing activity, and test results analysis for UAT.
• Ensure that tasks are completed on time and within budget.
• Resolve escalated issues and raise risks regarding quality, scope, timelines or budget early to the Testing Center of Excellence Director.
• Support other test team members and associated IT and Business resources as appropriate to the implementation of testing related activities.
• Carry out other tasks as needed.
Apply by creating/using account