Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Duration: 6+ Months
The group has a global mandate, so our experiences touch lives around the world. Our applications in both native and web platforms attempt to deliver amazing tools into the hands of our customers, and the user base has responded with fantastic growth. We believe in small teams of smart people working together to deliver the best product. As a Senior QA Engineer within mobile team, you will not only be working with fantastic technical leads and developers, engineers to lead test effort on multiple mobile platforms but also with great partners in product management, UX (interaction and visual), project management and beyond. Our process is light and tight. Come join our high performance team!
• Lead testing effort of medium to large scale project on mobile platforms
• Drive large scale and complex integration testing efforts across various teams and systems
• Plan test schedules and drive test execution activities with the help of junior testers across locations
• Provide clear visibility on your plans, communicate issues/risks and progress to the team and leadership team to resolve quality issues on time and keep the project schedule on track
• Participate in improving test processes, propose new ideas on how to improve customer satisfaction and quality of product
• Participate in building and improving test automation tools utilized by the engineering team
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science.
• 5+ years of testing experience in large-scale web and / or e-commerce applications
• 3+ years of experience on leading test activities on mobile platforms
• Experience leading test activities in scrum or agile methodologies
• Expertise in testing native applications on IOS and Android
• Experience testing applications implemented using services oriented architecture and knowledge of technologies such as JAVA, REST, HTTP, SOAP, HTTP
• Experience with web and mobile technologies – HTTP, HTML, XML, JSON, SQL, Java Script, Node.js, Xcode, Android SDK
• Experience with environment configurations, defect tracking, build or release management and debugging tools
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience automating tests on web, backend or mobile platform using any open source software
- Experience testing large-scale ecommerce retail software would be a plus.
Additional Job Details
• BS in computer science or equivalent • 5 years experience developing software or test automation frameworks using one of the programming language – Java, Ruby, Node.js or Objective C • Experience in building and executing automated and performance tests for REST and SOAP based services • Excellent knowledge and experience with web technologies – HTTP, HTML, XML, JSON, SQL, Java Script, Node.js. • Experience with environment configurations, defect tracking, build or release management, continuous integration and debugging tools such as charles proxy, jenkins, Jira, Testflight etc. • Passion to work independently on diverse problems and resolve challenges on a daily basis. • Proficient in a Unix/Linux environment. • Good to have experience in implementing test automation frameworks for web or mobile platforms (hybrid, iOS or Android) using any one open source software – Selenium, Web driver.
Apply by creating/using an account