Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
1. Process Customer ebook and Print on Demand (POD) Billing Files: Retrieve customer billing files from customer website or receive directly from the customer via email, ensuring that all are received in a timely manner, as written in the MHE agreement. Work independently to run billing files through the Access database built for this purpose to ensure price and discount accuracy. Billing files are then exported and processed via EDI to be billed in Oracle. For billing files that cannot be exported to EDI for processing, work with Order Management to arrange for the order to be keyed manually. Billing files are processed bi-weekly, monthly, and quarterly depending upon customer and availability of files. Track billing files through to invoice and verify the accuracy.
2. Reconcile eBook and Print on Demand (POD) Billing Discrepancies: Identify, research and resolve ISBN, and pricing issues that may occur associated with customer billing files. Correct any issues prior to processing and communicate errors to Sales Manager and/or Customer for updating in Customer's system and relaying expectation of additional payment that may be necessary. Assist Credit department with complex account reconciliations as needed. Assist Cash Application department by advising on payment application via a metrics log and other research as deemed necessary. Participate in meetings/conference calls with Sales Reps, Account Managers and Customers as needed.
3. Royalty and Commissions: calculate royalty and commission amounts for select customers. Distribute to Royalty and Cash Application departments monthly.
4. Process Improvement: Consistently review billing and reconciliation processes to identify areas for improvement to increase productivity, efficiency and accuracy and discuss improvements with manager before making changes. Work with appropriate teams to implement approved changes.
5. Maintain Department Process and Procedure Documentation: An annual review and update of written documentation as processes evolve and responsibilities change to ensure documentation is current and accurate at all times.
• Bachelor's Degree
• 3-5 years sales support experience
• High level organizational and follow up skills required
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to find and track patterns in data
• Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new software
• Excellent Microsoft Excel and Access skills
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Must be able to prioritize and reprioritize as needed. Multi-tasking is essential in this role.
• Self-motivation and ability to work without constant supervision.
• Willingness to take ownership of and be accountable for providing customized, elite support.
• Knowledge of EDI process critical.
• Understanding of Enterprise Data Warehouse critical to be able to write and update reports, as needed
Apply by creating/using account