Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
CL - Business Analyst - Project Lead
Department of Health and Human Services
Important Notes -- Please read before submitting candidates:::::
1 - Candidates are expected to work primarily onsite for the duration of the engagement. Remote work will be approved based upon the manager's discretion. Up to 25% offsite work per week is possible depending on workload, required meeting attendance, and the quality and timeliness of the work product. We will give preference to candidates with the ability to be onsite within 4 hours during standard business hours.
2 - Candidates with resumes over 5 letter-sized pages will be considered after all other candidates, if at all. Shorter resumes which are tailored to show how the candidate's experience directly maps to our needs will result in a greater chance of an interview.
POSITION TITLE: BUSINESS ANALYST - PROJECT LEAD (SOLUTION DELIVERY ANALYST)
SCOPE OF THE PROJECT:
SCDHHS is seeking an expert Solution Delivery Analyst to work directly with the CIO and ES leadership team to ensure the successful completion of complex solution architectures in accordance with the CIO's vision for the Medicaid Enterprise System and integration of all agency systems of record into a coherent system of systems.
DAILY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Solution Delivery Analyst will serve as a liaison between the CIO and Office of Information Management (OIM) team to facilitate clear articulation and delivery of MES solutions to business process needs.
The Solution Delivery Analyst will work with various internal teams including Agency Leadership, Project Directors/Project Managers, Technical Directors/Developers, Business and Technology Stakeholders/Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and other Agency staff to gather and generate artifacts needed to support additions or changes to the MES.
We are looking for candidates who are highly organized, can work independently in a fast-paced environment and produce multiple quality deliverables with varying deadlines. Candidates should be self-starters and creative problem solvers and have the flexibility to learn new products and technologies quickly.
1. Work alongside appropriate staff, teams, stakeholders and other points of contact (POCs) as required, to understand the goals and objectives of complex information systems
2. Participate in design level discussions to provide recommendations on document and artifact deliverables based upon administrative, technical and management aspects of the agency IT transformation initiative, including realization of the Medicaid Enterprise System (MES) and constituent components
3. Work with technical staff and business stakeholders to create deliverables and artifacts that are intended for audiences of varying levels of technical knowledge
4. Organize and write supporting technical and project documents as needed
5. Revise documents as changes or modifications to information systems and services occur
6. Organize and maintain a document repository of all documents and artifacts
Current experience with South Carolina Medicaid, Social Services, or similar public benefit programs is strongly desired and will be given the highest weight. Experience must include well documented success in the performance of security focused processes and procedures supportive of a secure, compliant enterprise architecture.
Experience with development and management of Risk Management Framework tasks and artifacts, as related to the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) is ideal.
Experience with multi-tenant environments, cloud services and vendor interface management would be considered desirable for this position.
Experience with documentation and artifacts related to any or all the following technologies would be considered a desirable for this position:
• Medicaid Management Information Systems (or other Health Information Technologies)
• Databases (Relational and Non-Relational)
• IBM System 390/zSeries
• Linux and Windows servers
• Network Design and System Architecture
• RSA Archer
• Service-Oriented Architecture
General Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assist (and often lead) in the design, development, implementation and/or ongoing maturation of SCDHHS Audit and Assessment artifacts
2. Participate in audit and assessment of internal agency systems as well as business partner/service provider information systems
3. Participate in third-party audits and/or assessments of agency and business partner systems
4. Utilize Microsoft Office software suite, eGRC system, Bizagi, Atlassian and other products to document and report on information gathered during Audit and Assessment activities or other OIA efforts
5. Collaborate with agency leadership, business partners and other parties/stakeholders to provide recommendations on risk acceptance and risk mitigation efforts as related to Audit and Assessment activity results
1. College Degree required. Preference will be given to, in no particular order:
a. BS degree in Business, Computer Science or similar discipline.
b. BA or BS degree in Public Administration, Public Health or Public Policy
1. Project Management Professional (PMP)
Apply by creating/using account