Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job Description: Business Unit: ENG
***MANDATORY: Please include in the resume the candidate’s complete contact information (Phone number, Email address and Skype ID) as well as a set of 5 interview time slots over a 72 hour period after submitting the profile when the hiring managers could potentially reach to them. Profiles without the required details and time slots will be rejected.***
Job Title* Technology Architect | DevOps | DevOps Architecture Consultancy
Work Location & Reporting Address* Bellevue WA 98006
Vendor Rate* 76.00
Contract duration (in months)* 6
Target Start Date* 19 Feb 2018
Does this position require Visa independent candidates only? No
Must Have Skills (Top 3 technical skills only) *
1. Expert scripting skills in bash, Python, Perl..Expert scripting skills in bash, Python, Perl..Experience with Jenkins and the Jenkins DSL plugin..Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Vagrant
2. Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Vagrant....Public cloud experience (such as AWS or AzureExperience with Splunk, Sensu, or ELK..
3. Strong Linux system architecture experience (Red HatCentosDebianUbuntu)....Excellent analytical and creative problem solving skills..Independent go getter attitude to keep your
Nice to have skills (Top 2 only)
1. Experience with automated deployment, continuous integration, and release engineering tools GitLab, Jenkins, Ansible, Cucumber, BitBucket, Maven, Ant, Gradle, etc
2. Strong experience in DevOps practices across the organization, providing coaching, mentoring, and technical support
Detailed Job Description:
The DevOps Solution Architect is to be a technical champion for DevOps practices across the organization, providing coaching, mentoring, and technical guidance for Agile CoE DevOps program and to play an integral role in Planning, developing, executing and implementing Organizations DevOps Strategy by working with different development and SI teams across the Organization.
Minimum years of experience*:5+
Certifications Needed: No
Top 3 responsibilities you would expect the Subcon to shoulder and execute*:
1. Serve as the technical champion for DevOps practices across the organization, providing coaching, mentoring, and technical support for Agile CoE DevO.Advise business and technology delivery leadership on how to translate
2. Act as a subject matter expert on DevOps best practices for onpremise and cloudbased solutions.....Perform analysis on best practices and emerging concepts in DevOps, Infrastructure Automation, and Enterprise Security
3. Own and lead initiatives to define, design, and implement
Interview Process (Is face to face required?)No
Any additional information you would like to share about the project specs/ nature of work:
Experienced in working in large distributed organizations, record in customer facing and communication with Director CIO level in customers organizations EIT departments.Capable to clearly describe and articulate present critical project aspects design decisions methodology promoting constructive and productive collaboration with other client domains teams and with client customer EIT organizations.
Experienced in working in large distributed organizations, record in customer facing.
Drug test details: No
Apply by creating/using an account