Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Paladin Consulting is currently hiring a Product Manager to join our team working onsite at our client's office located in Dallas, TX.
We work with companies that offer environments for our employees to contribute, learn, and advance their career. We treat you like you are part of the family.
Job Title: Product Manager
Work Location: Dallas, TX
Duration: Direct Hire
Job Description & Responsibilities:
As a Product Manager, you are expected to have in-depth experience launching products and integrating CRM, Mobile
and Web technologies into a consumer facing digital environment. The Product Manager works closely with the Sr.
Product Manager to maintain the product roadmap and define the scope for product releases. Product
Management/Business Analyst experience for a customer facing application is highly desired. The Product Manager
provides strategic and technical leadership on projects, which involve large cross-functional extended teams. Provides
direction to the other functional teams, including those outside of the Product Line. Provides input to functional teams on
resource negotiation, managing workload, and setting schedule. Understands and ensures goals are met within the group
or department. Must be a solid leader, excellent communicator both written and verbal, and have a proven ability to lead
effectively. Ability to understand and communicate highly technical requirements and project details, technology
experience would greatly enhance this candidate's effectiveness and desirability.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
• Develop detailed requirements and stories for the development team from the Sr. Product Manager's high-level
• Provide tech nical inputs to help the Product Manager define the roadmap.
• Play an active role in story mapping, prioritization, and design to ensure th e requirements are tracked and delivered in
the end product.
• Stay involved th roughout the entire life cycle of the assigned products, working closely with engineering teams, from
product initiation to delivery and eventual product retirement.
• Work closely with Marketing, Business Development, Opera tions and Support teams to ensure that their requirements
are documented and met.
• Work with stakeholders t o clearly define their desired outcomes.
• Track dependencies with work being done on other projects.
• Driving resolution and customer communication for productio n issues.
• Understanding and evangelizing products internally and externally.
• Providing subject matter expertise for Business Development, Prog ram Management, and Marketing teams within the
Skills & Qualifications:
• Experience delivering consumer-facing CRM, Mobile and Web sites, applications and web services.
• Acute analytical skills and the ability to solve problems quickly.
• Excellent communication skills (oral and written) tailored for ea ch of a wide variety of audiences.
• Minimum experience: 3-5 years' experience in a software product management role
• Ability to demonstrate knowledge of Agile methodologies (particularly the role of Pro duct Owner), with relevant
experience in all phases of the product life cycle.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically W ord, Excel and Powerpoint, and their google equivalent form.
• Familiarity with CRM, Social, SEO, Analytics and CMS technologies and how they are used in a B2C environment.
Preferred Experience and Skills:
• Certified Product Owner Training
• Strong grasp of user-experience design
• Great project-management skills
• Experience designing solutions fo r mobile applications.
• Experience integrating social networking platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, etc.) with consumer value propositions.
• Experience implementing solutions in enterprise application environments.
• Familiarity with technologies such as: XML, JSON, CSS, HTML, CMS, Web Services
For more information or to view other opportunities, visit us at www.paladininc.com.
Paladin is an EEOC employer. We drug test and background check!
Apply by creating/using account