Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Director of Operations in Denver, CO 80211
1) 15 min quick coffee
2) In person with rest of team
Required Skills Set:
Years of Experience: 4-10
Education Required: Bachelors Degree or Equivalent Work Experience
Who You Are
You have at least five years of leadership experience in operations with responsibility for recruiting, hiring, training, and supervising managerial team members within an organization known for being in the top-tier of its industry. You're an inspired leader and you're no stranger to leading multifaceted teams. You're empathetic and caring, and you're always looking out for the best interests of coworkers and customers. You're process driven, obsessed with systems and procedures, and your planning and organizational skills are some of your most defining characteristics. Your communication skills are top-notch and you have no problem exercising them to make sure everyone – guests, homeowners, and teammates - are all on the same page and understand what's going on at all times. And once you get going, your enthusiasm, charisma, and positive energy will push your team to the highest of heights.
Additional Preferred Skills:
Your day-to-day tasks will include:
• Leading the housekeeping and maintenance teams by holding them accountable for meeting and exceeding company standards.
• Labor management: Coordinating daily housekeeping and maintenance schedules to ensure all homes are properly prepared and all projects are on track.
• QA management: Ensuring compliance with asset management standards and procedures (i.e. quarterly home assessments, and routine and preventative maintenance)
• Vendor management: Oversee third-party vendors and contractors to determine that work is correctly performed and completed in a timely manner.
• Home improvement: Manage projects to upgrade guest experiences and preserve the quality of the homes.
• Inventory management: OS&E, consumables, supplies, etc.
• Office administration: Payroll, AP, finances, mail, permits, etc.
• Share MOD (manager on duty) coverage and provide glitch resolution.
• Drive loyalty and growth by building relationships – old and new – with our owners, guests, service providers, the surrounding communities, your teammates, and any other interested parties that come your way.
As Director of Operations in Denver, you'll be accountable for the overall logistics of your destination, ensuring the people, products, and procedures are in place at all times to keep our homes squeaky clean and meticulously maintained. You'll also be responsible for upholding company standards and making sure our local operations are consistently improving across the board. Overall, you'll be a critical cog in the gears of our success, so get ready to fire all your cylinders and dig deep into your hefty bag of tricks, because we'll be counting on you to achieve a vast and varied set of tasks.
Physical Environment and Working Conditions:
How We Can Help You
Allow us to be upfront: ERG is an is an early-stage growth company, and as such, everyone wears many hats. There's no such thing as 'that's not my job' here. Everyone pitches in to get the job done and done well, whatever it takes. And we like it this way. If you thrive in that type of environment, we think you'll find a career with us to be your Best.Career.Ever.
• Competitive compensation
• Generous vacation policy ( "vacations are essential to the soul” applies to you, too)
• Medical, vision, dental, and life insurance
• Discounted stays at any of our properties in our ever-changing portfolio
M-F predominantly in office or property site
Apply by creating/using an account