Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Data Engineer in Wayne, PA 19087
Phone screen followed by
An Onsite Face to Face interview
Required Skills Set:
Years of Experience: • 2+ years of progressive experience in supporting Data solutions implementation (such as Data Warehouse), support, and monitoring, preferably within a predominantly Microsoft environment. • 2+ Experience working on Microsoft Development stack • 1+ year working in Microsoft's Azure Platform
Education Required: Bachelors Degree
• Good understanding of data pipelines from ingestion to consumption.
• Experience with Agile SDLC
• Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery Pipeline.
• Exposure working with web services and API
• Exposure on the concepts of Hadoop, Machine Learning and other Analytics technologies.
• Experience with database MSSQL Servers (Oracle would be a plus)
• Exposure to Data Visualization and Analytics technologies (Power BI, QlikView etc. )
• BS or BA in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field is preferred; experience may be considered in lieu of formal education.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to quickly research new platforms and issues,
• Excellent communication skills (verbal & written).
• Experience in large, production-oriented service operations, with experience in a service delivery model supporting mission-critical business operations with large data volumes.
Additional Preferred Skills:
• Provide day-to-day support functions for various Azure data and analytics services on the Data Management Platform and its integration with other Azure services such as Azure AD and other application platforms.
• Participate with cross-discipline teams as necessary.
• Assist in the design and operations of DMP Platform on Azure and analytics solutions built on top of that.
• Help onboard new teams on the platform for their data and analytics initiatives.
• Participates in the design and implementation of various new solution implementations.
• Analyze, report, and advise on various components of the platform and work with partners to resolve issues encountered on the platform.
• Facilitate day-to-day technical, administrative, and functional support for the various components of the Data Management Platform.
• Establish and manage the Service Catalog for the Data Management Platform by defining the services that the team offers on the platform.
• Help manage the reference architecture, design patterns and best practices for the Data Management Platform in consultation with the platform architect.
• Participate as a key technical resource for current and new solutions planning and scoping.
• Participate in the configuration and setup of technology resources for new solution engagements.
• Participate in the analysis of new platform components, and configurations, and as a key member of the team in reconfiguring platform services for their optimal performance. Participate in troubleshooting as required.
• Participate in the creation or modification of documentation related to platform configuration, policies, and procedures.
• Perform additional duties as required.
Data Engineer will be responsible for developing and supporting the modern enterprise data platform using AZURE cloud with native AZURE data and analytics services. An experience and understanding of considerations for large scale solutioning and operationalization of data warehouses, data lakes and analytics platforms is a must. We are looking for candidates who have a broad set of technology skills across these areas and who can demonstrate an ability to help support such solutions with appropriate combination of Azure technologies for deploying on Azure cloud. Data Engineer is responsible for the enhancements and maintenance of analytics infrastructure that enables almost every other function on this platform. You will work with implementation teams from concept to operations, providing technical subject matter expertise for successfully deploying large scale data solutions in the enterprise, using modern data/analytics technologies on premise and cloud.
In this critical role on the EBS team, you will support the team in managing the Data and Analytics platform in Azure Cloud for all enterprise initiatives. This position is a key member of the Data and Analytics Platform team and is responsible for day-to-day operational and technical support in this area. Experience with Azure's Platform is extremely preferred for this role.
Physical Environment and Working Conditions:
Ability to work onsite in Wayne, Pa. Some potential international and Domestic travel needed
Apply by creating/using an account