Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Agile Quality Engineering Lead in Wilmington, DE 19801
Phone screen followed by
An Onsite Face to Face interview
Required Skills Set:
Years of Experience: 8 plus years as a Software Quality Engineer
Education Required: Bachelors Degree
· Working closely with the development team to make sure the quality standards and good practices are being applied
· Lead the adoption and maintenance test frameworks and tools
· Define and automate Test standards & plans
· Educate/evangelize on test good practices
· Measure and maintain quality and test metrics
· Work together with DevOps to automate test environments & test runs
· Make sure that new and updated platforms, products, transactions and system architectures are robust, scalable, open and secure
· Ensure all products are built to an appropriate level of quality environment.
· Continually improve the service with new tools and techniques
· Evangelize agile mentality and behavior applied to quality assurance
· Support Quality Assurance goals
· Adhere to all standards, policies and governance practices
· Self-directed and able to motivate or direct QA team
· Programming experience is a must
· You are a developer, first and foremost.
· Strong automation testing skills using Java, JUnit, Cucumber
· Writing code to test code: UI and API level testing
· Knowledge and experience defining requirements for and selecting test frameworks
· Hands on experience with test automation tools and/or frameworks, such as Selenium, Cucumber and Open source testing tools/framework
· Understands change control process and release management to support enterprise level projects
· SDLC and Software Processes
· Strong understanding of QA best practices in an agile environment and in DevOps Model.
· Has experience in Design, build, and test critical and complex custom designed, multitier, business applications that use a wide range of the very latest technologies;
· Knowledge of test driven development (TDD), behavior driven development (BDD), Shift-left testing and continuous integration
· Created Test Cases, Test Plans
· Bug reporting / triage / prioritization
· Experience as responsible for guiding quality on production release
· Experience with Functional, load, stress, user interaction and resiliency/nonfunctional testing
· Best qualified candidate must have minimum eight years (10+ preferred) software quality engineer experience in Java on large software systems.
· Strong experience working in an agile development environment, preferably Scrum
· Domain background of Banking / Credit Card industry
· Experience with TSYS
Additional Preferred Skills:
· Multi-faceted candidate who is a technical self-starter, enjoys coding, architecture, understands DevOps integration support, learning new technologies and engaging with multiple teams.
· Flexibility and a learning posture (desire to learn and improve)
· Disciplined, organized, responsible, have full focus and dedication for the success of every single project.
· Communicative and empathetic, a team worker with a can do attitude and strong work ethic.
· Open and curious minded
· Experience in one of more test automation tools/automated testing programing stack is great plus like SOAPUI Pro, Groovy/Java/Python Programming
· Experience with Jenkins/Hudson/SONAR/Fisheye/Crucible
· Understanding of contract testing and cloud applications
As an Agile Quality Engineer Lead, you will be the go-to person for all matters related to software quality, quality processes and best practices, tools and frameworks, as well as test automation, integrated with the deployment process.
· You will be a software quality advocate and evangelizer, who will further improve and guide your colleagues and the company as a whole towards an agile approach to quality assurance, so as we can be able to continuously and seamlessly deploy new features and fixes to production. You will be working closely with a very diverse development team to make sure we are applying the quality standards and good practices.
· It will be your responsibility to continuously improve the quality of test writing, test coverage and test automation in the company. You will be a hands-on technical, who is very focused and passionate for test, agile and devops. You are expected to select appropriate testing tools for the continuous improvement of our quality assurance processes, as well as define, together with the team, the scope of test coverages and the standards of test plans, test cases and test automation scripts. You will also be responsible to build/assist a Quality Assurance team that will implement, maintain and further improve our QA tools, automations and practices.
Physical Environment and Working Conditions:
Ability to work onsite in Wilmington, DE
Apply by creating/using an account