Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Corporate Communications - Security in Philadelphia, PA 19103
Phone Interview and Face to Face
Required Skills Set:
Years of Experience: 10+ Years
Education Required: Bachelors Degree
• Provides communications support to key senior executives within the Product and Information Security organization, including communications around key initiatives, high level organization announcements, speaking engagements and other communications needs.
• Provides communications support related to the rollout of key business initiatives; audiences may include employees both inside and outside the Product and Information Security organization (i.e., within T+P and within the enterprise, more broadly).
• Supports Cyber Security communications (proactive and reactive/crisis communications), in partnership with members of the Corporate Internal Communications team.
• Partners with HR and other key stakeholders to ensure alignment across the company and the timely and effective dissemination of messaging and materials to Product and Information Security employees, including reinforcement of T+P and Corporate HR messaging.
• Works in partnership with Senior Manager, SE/IT Communications and SE/IT Internal Communications Contractor.
• Activities may include drafting, editing, proofreading, and layout of content across print, online, video, digital media, including posting articles on company intranet.
• Carries out administrative aspects of communications, including event planning, distribution lists, delivery, invitations, etc.
• Identifies story ideas for newsletter and intranet posting.
• Keeps communications fresh, creative, and engaging; regularly develops and explores new ideas and strategies, such as social forums and platforms.
• Ensures proper post-project analysis and "continuous improvement” approach, with a keen eye for metrics and communications effectiveness.
• Consistently exercises independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Additional Preferred Skills:
• Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent; business, communications, or journalism preferred.
• Generally requires 8+ years related experience, preferably relevant internal or operational/technical communications experience.
• Ability to write quickly; distilling complex concepts into key messages is critical in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong professional demeanor and comfort interacting with senior executives across the organization and external contacts.
• Demonstrated ability to develop effective partnerships across the organization at all levels.
• Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong project management skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Ability to work within a deadline-driven environment.
• Ability to work independently, managing multiple tasks concurrently.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Proficiency in Graphic Design applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design, etc) a plus
Under the direction of the Senior Director, Internal Communications, the Internal Communications Contractor will help develop and execute communications plans and activities in support of the Product and Information Security organization.
Physical Environment and Working Conditions:
Typical Office Enivironment
Apply by creating/using an account