Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Sales Director - BPM in New York, NY 10001
Initial phone interview followed by several face-to-face interviews
Years of Experience: 5-7 years of quota-carrying sales experience with a minimum of 7 years in a global IT consulting services role with a focus in selling IT Consulting services (Business Consulting Services, Business Process Management, Customer Experience Management, SAP, Cloud, Enterprise IT Services, Enterprise Information Management, Mobility & Cloud).
Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Required Skills Set:
• Strong business development skills
• Strong understanding and experience selling and delivering IT global services
• Solutions-oriented by nature and consultative in approach to selling
• Contains knowledge in targeted Diversified industry domains
• Cold calling ability and interest
• Strong customer presence that can quickly build positive customer experience
• Good relationship and networking capabilities
• Creative thinker and deal maker
• Able to generate and structure large and annuity based deals
• Demonstrated successful proposal development and presentation skills to include strong oral and written communication skills
• Able to use office tools such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel to generate proposals, financial models, etc.
• Capable of dealing at C-level and achieving large order values
• Comfortable working in a hands-on environment and possesses an entrepreneurial spirit
• Experience using SFA tool (Salesforce.com)
Additional Preferred Skills:
• Aggressively prospects and effectively builds and manages a sales pipeline
• Drives campaigns, events and other pipeline building activities
• Qualify leads and convert to sales opportunities, identify next actions and move opportunities forward
• Generates new account logos and revenue
• Manages accounts through incubation period then transfer responsibilities over to Client Services Managers (CSMs)
• Leading and working in a team to develop solutions for clients.
• Collaborates with Practice executives as part of the sales cycle.
• Drives proposal process and participates in proposal development and creation
• Constructs deals in accordance to profitability goals
• Performs formal deal reviews
• Manages pipeline and activities through SFA tool (Salesforce.com)
• Facilitates and actively participates in contract negotiations, contract management and closure
Responsible for driving new Diversified sales in rapidly growing Diversified business unit. The position focuses on selling high value, IT global consulting services and solutions across a portfolio of Energy & Utilities, Retail, Public Sector, Aerospace, Manufacturing, Travel & Hospitality, Technology / ISV, Automotive & Education clients. The target market is upper mid-market.
The ideal candidate will be able to develop client relationships, partnerships and channels that result in the sourcing of new opportunities. Responsible for developing client centric solutions and marketing programs partnering with Business Unit leads and Account leadership teams that create and accelerate pipeline.
This role is a solution sales position that works closely with our Diversified Business Unit teams and Horizontal Service offerings.
This is a quota carrying, commissioned sales role that we will measure targets on a monthly basis. There is a significant emphasis on developing pipeline, meeting targets and exceeding customer expectations. The candidate is required to provide a proven track record of being an over-performer/exceeding quota. Candidate should be self-motivated, be detail oriented, and have the ability to manage multiple tasks across opportunities and be comfortable with using technology and office tools as part of the sales cycle, e.g. Salesforce.com to manage pipeline.
Physical Environment and Working Conditions:
• Able to travel as needed
Apply by creating/using an account