Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
RCM Technologies is a leading provider of IT Business Solutions and Professional Engineering Services to over 1,000 clients in the commercial and government sectors. RCM partners with clients to define, implement, and manage a broad range of technologies across multiple platforms, systems, and networks. Our broad geographic presence ensures that a proven and reliable tactical and strategic capability is available and deployable virtually everywhere in North America. RCM Technologies is looking for a VoIP Engineer this is direct placement position in New York, NY.
Our client is one of the nation's largest law firms, providing a wide variety of legal services to clients throughout the United States and around the world from offices in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Washington, D.C., Boston, Boca Raton, Newark, New Orleans, Paris, London, Sao Paulo, Hong Kong and Beijing.
The VoIP Engineer position is a hands-on technical role that reports to the Manager of Telecommunications. The Engineer will provide technical expertise and support to their Enterprise Wide Cisco CUCM IP telephony and AV systems and SIP trunking.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Provide hands-on technical support for their telephony network including Cisco CUCM, Cisco Unity Connect, VG Gateways, Jabber and SIP trunking.
• Perform all tasks related to troubleshooting, programming and maintaining aspects of the organization's telephony system, including networking and routing administration, alarming, Cisco UCCX contact center, and end-user support.
• Install and support Cisco IP phones and analog lines via VG gateways.
• Perform routine and unscheduled telecommunications maintenance.
• Support Cisco AV infrastructure.
• Work as part of a team with on-call rotation to provide 24x7 engineering support.
• Stay current on emerging data and telephony trends, products and best practices and suggest ways to incorporate them and/or update the embedded infrastructure.
• Follow process and procedural guidelines with emphasis on the Firm's Security Guidelines.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer sciences or related field. CCNA Voice and/or CCNP Voice or related certifications a plus.
• 5+ years of hands-on experience with various IP telephone systems including Cisco CUCM and Cisco Unity Connect.
• 3+ years of support of Cisco IVR and ACD (UCCX) systems.
• Excellent written and communication skills.
• Experience with Cisco AV infrastructure (VCS, VCS-E, and TMS) a plus.
• Able to handle multiple, complex, long term projects simultaneously.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, negotiation and ability to interface with VIPs.
• High degree of initiative, dependability and the ability to work with little supervision.
• Knowledge of how to access/configure/view voice gateways.
• SIP Trunking
• MAC requests – create/delete phones, voicemails, UCCX
• Experience working with individual servers – substantive troubleshooting
• CISCO 10.5 or better
RCM Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability or any other basis covered by law. Employment decisions are based solely on qualifications and business need.
Apply by creating/using an account