Howard Systems International | 1.800.326.4860
Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
For nearly 40 years, Howard Systems International (HSI) has been a trusted IT Staffing partner to over 2500 client companies. With an unrelenting commitment to service excellence, HSI drives business innovation through our access to leading-edge technology talent. The Technology sector of late has experienced unparalleled growth. As such the demands for technical consulting is out pacing the availability of experienced talent. This increase in demand has created an outstanding opportunity to generate tremendous income for those who take advantage of the market conditions
HSI is seeking a knowledgeable business individual with sales experience to expand our client base in the Tri-State area. The right candidate will be a competitive self-starter who won't take "no" for an answer; who can break into new, qualified accounts, identify the opportunity, present our capabilities and close deals.
Reporting to the Managing Director, this role will become the primary point of contact for our existing accounts in the Tri-State market and develop new business opportunities.
Our Salespeople enjoy the freedom of not being bound by geographic or industry aligned and restrictive territories.
They enjoy a highly competitive, uncapped compensation package including full medical, dental and vision coverage, and sizable new
account bonuses. Support resources will include our seasoned, highly responsive recruiting team, a database of over 300,000 leading IT
professionals, leading-edge market intelligence tools and our enduring reputation for excellence.
- Develop client relationships and maintain/manage existing accounts for our contract staffing and direct placement solutions.
- Initiate calls and in-person meetings with mid-to-senior level managers to grow our business and provide responsive, proactive service.
- Provide deep client insight when collaborating with HSI recruiters to ensure candidates are an ideal fit for their business and cultural
- Uphold HSI's standards of service excellence when presenting candidates for client review.
- Solicit constructive client feedback to determine candidates’ viability.
- Solidify HSI's presence in the market through consistent outreach and participation in industry events.
- Bachelor's degree with at least one year sales experience.
- Take rejection as a challenge rather than a setback.
- Experience selling to various levels of client management.
- Creative risk-taker with the ability to hunt, open, and build relationships with new accounts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Interest in technology and confidence in speaking to leaders of large-scale IT organizations.
- Resourceful in harnessing market intelligence and savvy in social media trends.
- Willingness to collaborate with the delivery team to provide best-in-class service.
- Intelligent, naturally social, confident and tenacious.
Compensation includes highly competitive base salary, monthly commissions
and car/cell phone allowances with a benefits package.
Apply by creating/using account