Howard Systems International | 1.800.326.4860
Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
For 40+ years, Howard Systems International (HSI) has been a trusted IT Staffing partner to over 2500 client companies. With an unrelenting commitment to service excellence, HSI drives business innovation through our access to leading-edge technology talent.
HSI seeks an experienced IT Staffing Recruiter on site in Stamford, CT. The right candidate will be a competitive self-starter who won't take "no " for an answer; who can recruit the top IT talent in the Tri-State area. The candidate will make use of a deep applicant tracking system, referrals, meet ups and job boards to qualify IT talent, present the opportunity and close the deal.
Reporting to the Director of Recruiting, this role will be an individual contributer for the IT recruiting team.
We offer an outstanding opportunity for the recruiting professional vexed by rigid territories, earnings restrictions, insufficient tools and a lack of a career path to higher level responsibility.
Our Recruiters enjoy a highly competitive, uncapped compensation package including full medical, dental and vision coverage. Tap into our database of over 300,000 leading IT professionals, leading-edge market intelligence tools and our enduring reputation for excellence.
- Develop IT talent relationships for placement on contract and full time positions in the Tri State area.
- Initiate phone calls, work with IT staffing sales people to grow our business and provide responsive, proactive service.
- Provide deep candidate insight when collaborating with HSI sales people to ensure candidates are an ideal fit for their business and cultural requirements.
- Uphold HSI's standards of service excellence when presenting candidates for client review.
- Work with sales people to solicit constructive client feedback to determine candidates' viability.
- Solidify HSI's presence in the CT/NY/NJ market through consistent outreach and participation in industry events, meet ups etc.
- Bachelor's degree preferred with at least 3 years IT Recruiting experience in an IT Staffing environment. Agency experience is required.
- Create high quality candidate resumes that are genuine sales tools that focus the candidates' skills and experience on the stated needs of the clients and drive interviews.
- Experience recruiting IT Professionals on a daily basis.
- Creative risk-taker with the ability to hunt, build relationships and place top IT Professionals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Interest in technology and confidence in representing the recruiting team and speaking to leaders of large-scale IT organizations when needed.
- Visit clients when requested and attend IT industry meet ups.
- Resourceful in harnessing market intelligence and savvy in social media trends.
- Willingness to collaborate with the sales team to provide best-in-class service.
- Intelligent, naturally social, confident and tenacious.
- Involved in recruiting in-house sales people.
- Get competitive information for the team.
Compensation includes highly competitive base salary and monthly commissions with a benefits package.
Apply by creating/using account