Howard Systems International | 1.800.326.4860
Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Client update: This is on the front burner now to fill for a Jan 2nd start. We're looking for, strong warehousing experience in shipping, receiving, material handling and inventory control. A lot of the other resumes that we received are manufacturing operators, little to no distribution background. In this case, pharmaceutical experience is nice to have but not an absolute must have. Please submit additional candidates. Interviews will be on site, approximately 1 hour, between the hours of 3-5PM.
The Distribution/Inventory Technician will ship, receive, and reconcile inventory in support of manufacturing and product development activities. The Warehouse and Inventory specialist must be experienced in a cGMP manufacturing environment and have a thorough understanding of the domestic and international movement of raw materials, components, and finished product.
1. Execute all tasks according to cGMP, SOP, FDA and DEA regulatory guidelines and process steps.
2. Responsible for packaging product for shipment to external customers and ensuring proper documentation is complete and freight labels are attached.
3. Responsible for picking operation of bulk product from the vault and disbursement of subject product to individual customer orders.
4. Responsible for verifying that product prepared for shipment matches customer invoice.
5. Responsible for overall general warehousing and storage operations.
6. Accurately process all outbound product including order-picking, sorting, verifying, packaging, sealing, weighing, loading and unloading.
7. Operates manual and mechanical material handling equipment. Demonstrate a familiarity with automated and manual material handling systems, bar-coding, racking, labeling, and computerized distribution and information systems.
8. Responsible for the receipt of all product and MRO items on the dock and the applicable computer transactions, Process incoming products/materials including unloading/loading, receiving, verifying, and transporting to storage, work areas, or staging areas.
9. Ensures that product identification labels are visible and attached to all material in the Vault and Warehouse storage areas.
10. Performs warehouse and vault cycle counts to ensure appropriate inventory levels and accuracy.
11. Accurately complete required paperwork and other appropriate documentation. Responsible for filing and retention of documents as outlined in applicable standard operating procedures.
12. Maintain and participate in security and loss prevention practices for handling controlled substances. Responsible for compliance with Controlled Substance documentation and accountability procedures and policies while maintaining high alert to diversion and theft possibilities.
1. Responsible for daily housekeeping and safety guidelines in accordance with cGMP practices.
2. Performs other related assignments and duties as required and assigned.
High school graduate combined with a minimum of five years experience in a computerized distribution and GMP environment. Must understand and use common capabilities of computers and related word processing, spreadsheets, and email applications. Must have the ability to work in a cross-functional team setting to solve problems and to accomplish goals and objectives
Apply by creating/using account