Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
The User Experience (UX) Program Manager shepherds projects through the design process by coordinating the work of UX Designers, Researchers, and Engineers. In this role, you'll combine expert project management skills with a passion for user experience to help your team design how billions of users interact with our products. You'll work cross-functionally and collaborate with product managers, designers and engineering teams to plan projects, define milestones, assign resources, assess risks, and help projects meet deadlines. As a Program Manager, you will help facilitate all project-related communications to team members, leaders and other stakeholders. This job requires you to be an expert juggler, a master planner and a flexible thinker who can balance multiple objectives and teams in multiple locations.
We also strongly emphasize our spirit of team collaboration and unity. As our projects grow in scope and get more complex, we'll need your support to adapt to this increasing demand and maintain a strong sense of teamwork. Embracing and fostering this team culture and objective is key to success.
1) Understand strategic priorities and work with designers to make the most impact possible under tight schedules.
2) Collaborate with designers to deliver work in a way that builds trust across teams and functions such as as engineers and PMs.
3) Identify team needs for process, tools, documentation, etc. to help the team work more efficiently.
4) Lead or collaborate with UX team leadership in key project decision-making, including: requirements gathering, scheduling, resource allocation, and coordination of teams and approval processes.
5) Clearly communicate with cross-functional team leads and senior management regarding project status, resource requirements, issues, and priorities. Proactively identify and prioritize risks, then create plans to quickly resolve them.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
-Track, monitor, and support 4 "horizontal " UX teams (writers, UX engineers, accessibility, UX researchers) to help them track their work and priorities across the team
-Project manage 1-2 tactical projects and support the UX team by tracking milestones, interfacing with PM and Eng partners, tracking status, and escalating risks and issues
-Drive team-level process efforts by identifying gaps or areas for improvement and suggesting possible solutions
- BA/BS or equivalent practical experience (4+ years).
- 5 years experience managing interactive, design, or creative projects.
- Thorough knowledge of user-centered design processes and iterative development processes.
- Strong familiarity with design tools, video production, graphic formats and user interface technologies.
Nice to Have:
- Working knowledge of project management software. Proficient with spreadsheets or similar and our client Docs.
- Proven ability to multitask, analyze opportunities, define successful approaches, and proactively solve problems.
- A strong sense of focus an excellent attention to detail while working in a very fast-paced environment.
Apply by creating/using account
For all W2 Contract positions, no C2C is allowed. Please respond only if you are applying for position yourself and can be a direct employee of Intellipro Group Inc. *No Recruiters or C2C*