Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
We are currently looking for a Sr. .NET Developer to work in Rancho Cordova, CA for a 6+ month contract and will have a good chance of extending beyond that. If you are currently interested or know anyone interested please email your word copy resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Day to Day Responsibilities of this Position and Description of Project:
Job Details: Helping make high-quality health care for Californians easy, accessible and affordable is a great calling. Knowing that your company has contributed over $125 million back into California communities and will continue to do so is flat out uplifting. Join the hardest working, not-for-profit health plan in California and be part of the solution.
The Team: Within Cross, the Product Development and Management team is a great place to work. In 2017 we will be focusing on process improvement and business transformation. Team members will be given plenty of opportunities to grow their skills and demonstrate their value to the team.
The Product Development and Management Operating Principles:
• Collaborate & consult both within our team, and throughout the Cross community
• Frequent "face-to-face” and "voice-to-voice” interaction
• Operate ethically & with integrity
• Be respectfully demanding through open, honest and direct interaction
• Set each other, and fellow BSC team members, up for success
• Foster an environment of learning & sharing
• Play to Win
The .NET Developer will assist in migrating and upgrading a custom SharePoint 2010 web application to a stand-alone ASP.Net web application (MVC/Web API) with SharePoint 2016 integrations. This migration and sub-sequent application upgrades will support plan document generation, distribution, and Systems Integration.
The team will build a system, deployed on ASP.Net 4.6/SQL Server 2016, which will allow users to configure medical plan design requirements on screen. The system will create Microsoft Word, PDF, and Excel outputs for distribution within SharePoint.
The .NET developer will work full-time, in Cross of California's Rancho Cordova campus.
• Build new and upgrade existing systems with .NET 4.6/ASP.NET MVC/Web API/C#.NET/SQL Server 2016/Open XML/Microsoft Interop assemblies and tools for Office for customized Document Generation.
• Develop new functionality on our existing software products. Lead/mentor developers and share knowledge through knowledge-sharing presentations.
• Developing integration services or programs to connect front/backend systems including but not limited to SalesForce, SharePoint, FACETS, and custom web portals.
• Participate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid, agile development schedule.
• Perform unit tests, system tests, facilitate user acceptance testing, conduct other tests as appropriate or required to ensure all functionality is delivered with highest quality
• Work closely with Enterprise Architecture within our Information Technology group.
• Quantify the results of testing efforts so that success of implementations can be measured.
• Attend design documentation review meetings, test review meetings, configuration team meetings, and others, as needed.
• Five to Eight years experience as a developer
• Strong Experience with C# 4.0 and later including Linq and Entity Framework/Linq to SQL
• Experience with ASP.NET MVC and Web Forms
• Experience working with SQL Server (2008 R2 and later preferred)
• Knowledge and understanding of agile development methodology, all phases and deliverables in the SDLC and ability to meet deadlines
• Strong oral and reading comprehension skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Good problem-solving skills
• Excels as participant in high performing team of motivated staff
• SharePoint 2010, 2013, or 2016
• OPEN XML/Microsoft Tools for Office
550 Harvest Park Drive, Suite B
Brentwood, CA 94513
Apply by creating/using account