Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
We are seeking a Operations Associate Temp with excellent organizational skills and who is comfortable working in a fast paced, multi-tasked, high pressure, securities market environment.
This role will perform various functions to help process and support our firms' staff and clients. The candidate will be engaged in a variety of daily tasks including cashiering and funds movement, New Accounts, ACAT's, etc. The candidate will be responsible to ensure accurate record keeping, and will rely on established guidelines to perform their daily functions. This role will work closely with Compliance to assist that department on special projects. Direct interaction with clients, other brokers and internal support staff will be a part of the candidate's everyday routine.
• Perform a variety of operations functions following pre-established procedures
• Ensure accurate record keeping in order to keep the firm compliant
• Remain current on internal work processes, procedures, and product knowledge
• Efficiently complete daily responsibilities ensuring clients information is updated and correct
• Field and respond to clients inquiries and issues via phone calls, emails, and faxes with minimal supervision and with the highest level of customer service and integrity
• Prioritize multiple functions based on client and firms needs
• Follow instructions and guidelines to perform responsibilities to industry standards
• Receive, sort, and file correspondence
• Other duties as assigned or required
• Ability to work with brokerage desktop applications such as quote terminals
• Must be able to work overtime if required on short notice
Knowledge & Skills:
• Good understanding of financial/brokerage/trading services industry or equivalent operations processing knowledge
• 2-3 years customer service experience
• 1-2 years in financial services industry experience preferred
• Ability to work well with others, multi-task and handle issues while working under time constraints
• Ability to work in high-pressure environment with strict SLA's and deadlines
• Results oriented with good organizational skills including attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent oral and written communication and strong desire to provide an exceptional customer experience
• Demonstrated experience in handling client concerns and issues with tact and diplomacy
• Able to exercise independent thought and judgment and adapt to new tasks with little notice
• Microsoft Office skills including (Word, Outlook, Excel)
• A variety of internal trading systems are used so ability to learn quickly is important
• Knowledge of/or experience working in financial services and/or other regulated environments is a plus
• Degree desired but those with general financial services/industry or equivalent experience will be considered
• The job requires focused visual concentration in deciphering data and other information from computer
For More details contact Varun Dua at 703-889-6552 OR email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by creating/using account
About LanceSoft Inc
Lancesoft is one of fastest growing and largest clinical staffing firm in the U.S. and an employer-of-choice for over 1000+ consultants - this may be your opportunity to join us!
We recruit top-notch talent for Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Telecom, Retail and Distribution, Energy & Utilities, Banking/ Finance, Manufacturing, Automobile, Media, Transportation, and Government clients coast-to-coast across the US, Canada and India. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry and
Want to read more about LanceSoft?
Click here to visit our website - www.lancesoft.com