Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
(Manager would like to see candidates with more analytics, quantitative data analysis, reporting, spreadsheet, data synthesis knowledge with some talent acquisition experience.) Need a strong Business Analyst with HR/recruiting exposure
There have been three more resume slots provided.
Reporting to the TAS (Talent Acquisition and Staffing) Management team, the TAS Business Analyst’s main focus will be to provide robust analytical reporting, work with multiple systems and technologies providing HR/Recruiting data, coordination of tasks to execute projects, will provide project coordination and administrative support for TAS initiatives/assignments and for the TAS Team.
In support of the recruiting and staffing function, analyzing and reporting on TAS metrics for business and other constituents, responsibilities will include:
• Develop ad-hoc reports and gather data as requested.
• Creates queries and reviews data for accuracy and validation.
• Identifies data issues that may impact management analysis and may recommend other factors to be considered in analysis of reports
• Collect/format data and provide preliminary analysis of trends.
• Prepares /summarizes information from raw data using spreadsheets or other software.
• Present, research, and statistical analysis to help identify methods, procedures and technologies that enhance business execution.
• Creates presentation materials for TAS management and consultants
• Requires the ability to create mathematical computations in spreadsheets and convert to presentation level materials.
• Requires the ability to describe business problems and make recommendations to management for improvements.
• Monitors and reports trends.
• Responsible for the administration, liaison and coordination of TAS projects supporting business initiatives/strategies/programs.
• Responsible for the research, coordination and management of assigned projects. Scope of projects may include (but not limited to): simplifying processes, administrative support, development and construction of presentations on various subject matter, improve efficiencies, meet changing business needs. Prepare detailed written reports of project and documentation for each project to serve both technical and general users.
• Assist with the coordination of project or program implementation and rollout.
• Conduct research and data analysis for special and on-going projects. Compiles data for various administrative reports.
• Designs and develop reporting to keep projects on target, identify issues resolution and update management on projects
• Perform complex administrative duties involving frequent exercise of independent judgment, initiative, and diplomacy.
• Assist with general administrative duties, to include: general correspondence, arrange meeting facilities, ordering supplies, opening and distributing mail, as needed.
• Typically requires a degree, e.g. BA, BS or a minimum 3+ years of technical experience preferably in HR and banking.
• 2+ years of work experience in Recruitment or general Human Resources.
• Experience managing qualitative and quantitative data and projects.
• Complex statistical and analytical skills are required.
• High level creative and analytical skills with a hands-on approach to problem solving.
• Demonstrated consulting skills including proven ability to build strong working relationships across functions and demonstrating effective communication (verbal and written), influencing and negotiating skills.
• Extremely strong PC/database management skills.
• Exhibits understanding of program/application functionality as it relates to HR systems.
• Exhibits a strong working knowledge of the techniques of reporting requirements, problem solving, resolving conflicting priorities, and reporting issues requiring resolution to management.
• Knowledge of workforce management forecasting tools, applications, methodologies, practices and processes.
• Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint software.
• Microsoft Project preferred.
• HR Certifications a plus.
• Taleo and Workday experience highly desired.
Apply by creating/using account
About LanceSoft Inc
Lancesoft is one of fastest growing and largest clinical staffing firm in the U.S. and an employer-of-choice for over 1000+ consultants - this may be your opportunity to join us!
We recruit top-notch talent for Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Telecom, Retail and Distribution, Energy & Utilities, Banking/ Finance, Manufacturing, Automobile, Media, Transportation, and Government clients coast-to-coast across the US, Canada and India. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry and
Want to read more about LanceSoft?
Click here to visit our website - www.lancesoft.com