Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
This position is to work on a rotational production support shift schedule within Middleware/Infrastructure team to support J2EE applications. The candidate must have a minimum of 2 years of middleware production support experience with IBM WebSphere Application Server monitoring and administration. Responsibilities include
- Provide shift support for Production and non-production application environments on a rotational shift schedule. Monitoring of critical systems / systems processes and problem resolution /escalations of application, data networking and system management issues. Perform Fault/Trouble management via internal ticketing system and opening IBM PMRs (as needed).
- Use the application monitoring tools - CA Wily Introscope, Kibana and scripted alerts, to perform problem investigation and resolution in coordination with the application operational and system support teams.
- Healthchecks Perform daily application healthchecks for CPU Utilization, Memory Heap Utilization, Thread usage, response times, and transaction counts.
- Installation, configuration and administration of application servers and Webservers that host intranet / internet facing Java / J2EE applications Server setup and mgmt, Infrastructure and Environment migrations.
-Create and maintain support documentation for shift support personnel to monitor and troubleshoot production issues.
- Middleware Installation Automation - Ansible and Jenkins automation for installing Java, Docker Engine, Tomcat, HTTPD, NxLog, Wily, Maria DB, AMQ, etc.
Requires a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Information Systems and at least 2 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- 2+ years of middleware production support experience with IBM WebSphere Application Server and MQ monitoring and administration.
- Good knowledge of monitoring tools such as CA Wily Introscope, and Kibana
- Experience in scripting - Ansible, Cloudformation, WSADMIN, Jython and UNIX shell scripting
- Experience on AWS build automation,Jenkin, Ansible scripting for docker/non-docker microservices
- Dev Ops Tools - Stash, Jenkins, Euerka, Docker/Kubernetes
- Good interpersonal/communication skills. Work closely with Dev, QA and production support team members to align and orchestrate resolutions on open issues/defects.
703 889 6601
Apply by creating/using account
About LanceSoft Inc
Lancesoft is one of fastest growing and largest clinical staffing firm in the U.S. and an employer-of-choice for over 1000+ consultants - this may be your opportunity to join us!
We recruit top-notch talent for Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Telecom, Retail and Distribution, Energy & Utilities, Banking/ Finance, Manufacturing, Automobile, Media, Transportation, and Government clients coast-to-coast across the US, Canada and India. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry and
Want to read more about LanceSoft?
Click here to visit our website - www.lancesoft.com