Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Manager, Change Management defined, delivers and supports the execution of change management processes across the Complex Capital Delivery program of projects – both at a high level and supporting the work streams. Responsible for timely and effective delivery of change initiatives and strategies. Conducts change efforts across the project and with a broad network of stakeholder groups. Leads the development of organization design model and executes program communication activities. Provides project coordination responsibilities including, planning and coordination of program and its activities, ensuring implementation of policies and practices, and consolidating and maintaining project schedule, risk register, and reporting frameworks.
Reports to the VP, Complex Capital Delivery Program
• Supports and enables the adoption of change processes across the project through establishing change strategy, communications and plans. Coordinates program tracking across work streams and acts as program PMO.
• Designs and delivers the integrated change strategy for the project, including a coordinated stakeholder engagement strategy with milestones and expected outcomes
• Supports and leads critical interfaces with the Operating Model (and associated organization design) efforts across work-streams
• Establishes change activities through the review of project scope, identification of group impact and comparison of current change sustainability within the organization.
• Responsible for supporting cultural change and adoption by developing change metrics and evaluating the level of change adoption.
• Designs and delivers change communications and training to provide leadership with the ability to champion change.
• Identifies and escalates project risks, financial risks and employee resistance; partners with VP, Project Lead, to develop change activities to mitigate risks and gain alignment with senior leaders.
• Assures adherence to internal control guidelines, methodologies and toolsets.
• Support planning and coordination of a program and its activities
• Ensure implementation of policies and practices
• Demonstrated ability to drive change across a complex organization (formally or informally)
• Proven experience managing risks and issues across projects and programs
• Engages stakeholders and has effective collaboration and partnership capabilities
• Proven experience as program coordinator or relevant position
• Knowledge of program management and development procedures
• Ability to manage competing priorities and meet deadlines
• Excellent written / oral communication skills, follow-up, and negotiation skills
• Detail-oriented and efficient
• Change management planning using a proven change management methodology
• Communication and change document creation for all levels of the organization
• Proven history with the change management lifecycle and integration into project management tollgates
• Experience in project management including budget management and project timelines with competing priorities
• Ability to think strategically and execute on change management strategies.
• Knowledge of business processes (operations processes a plus) to provide guidance and feedback when developing change management project plans.
• Has Self-Awareness
Knowledge & Experience Requirements:
Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree preferred
PMI Certification of relevant experience
Change / Project Management roles with some Client / Construction experience preferred.
Apply by creating/using account
About LanceSoft Inc
Lancesoft is one of fastest growing and largest clinical staffing firm in the U.S. and an employer-of-choice for over 1000+ consultants - this may be your opportunity to join us!
We recruit top-notch talent for Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Telecom, Retail and Distribution, Energy & Utilities, Banking/ Finance, Manufacturing, Automobile, Media, Transportation, and Government clients coast-to-coast across the US, Canada and India. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry and
Want to read more about LanceSoft?
Click here to visit our website - www.lancesoft.com