Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
This position will directly report to the Sr. Procurement Administration. This role is critical to servicing the end user community of P2P solutions through effective customer support, training, communications, and process redesign. In addition, this role will support the Travel and Entertainment Expense program (Concur).
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Customer Support & Service Management (Oracle)
• Responsible for overall customer service of PTP Oracle
• Collaborate with PTP Leadership, Finance, Procurement, Legal, IS, and Global team to prioritize and resolve issues
• Support for Oracle with a focus on timeliness and quality of response
• Collaborate with Finance, Legal, Procurement, and other groups to support data requests from auditors, maintain specific procedures for audit purposes and proof of controls during audit requests
• Perform user acceptance testing for releases for Catalyst, Oracle, etc
Training users in the PTP process.
PO Management: Standard and Blanket PO creation & Oracle,
• Purchasing policy enforcement.
• Process and approve standard PO under (USD)100K. PTP is responsible for ensuring all required procurement documentation is attached.
• Process and forward standard POs over (USD)100K to the buyers.
• Work with buyers to setup blanket purchase agreements
• Update and change Existing Blanket Purchase Agreements
• Work with end users on a quarterly basis to close old POs.
• Resolve order issues.
Expense System Support (Concur):
• Assist in the creation and distribution of reports and analytics.
• Support the Concur Technical Lead in reviewing and resolving T&E system issues.
• Provide outstanding customer service on a daily basis to all employees.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EQUIVALENT EXPERIENCE:
• Excellent understanding of Procure to Pay process and its relationship to the Financial, Accounts Payable and Oracle applications.• Ability to motivate and lead project teams, team members with indirect reporting relationships, and external resources toward successful outcomes and attainment of business objectives
• Establishes priorities and timelines to effectively manage workload of self and others. Able to multi-task exceptionally well.
• Ability to be work efficiently under pressure with little supervision, deliver high level of customer service and proven track record of following through with assignments meeting strict deadlines
• Provides timely guidance and feedback to help others excel on the job and meet key responsibilities
• Skilled at working effectively and professionally with all North American and Global entities.
• Solves and works independently and with team to solve complex problems
• Must possess efficient analytical skills; attention to detail, diligently follow up on many items that are simultaneously in various stages of completion
• Flexible disposition, effectively demonstrates competencies
• Comfortable with accounting and finance concepts
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Must a be a self-starter - have a high degree of personal initiative
• Strong interpersonal skills
Requirements: MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND AND JOB-RELATED EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college or university Preferred.
• 1 – 3 years job related experience: Excellent understanding of the procure to pay process and the complexities and interdependencies of supporting systems, master data, and reporting
Apply by creating/using account