Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
The Senior Investment Portfolio Coordinator is directly responsible for administration and support of end to end financial processes associated with North America IS contract database; including SharePoint administration, annual and periodic budget/forecast, Next/SAP Financial processing and Reporting. The analyst will also be responsible to work in collaboration with NAIS team members on assigned project/administration activities in support of Portfolio and Investment Management operations and initiatives.
The individual in this role is responsible for ensuring effective and timely support to key stakeholders. This role is also responsible for ensuring compliance with company policies and other regulations.
The scope of responsibilities includes North America IS in the GSD Division. The position interacts with a broad base of stakeholders including but not limited to NAIS Project managers, Business Partners, Solution Center Managers, Finance, Purchasing and Legal.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Administer the contract renewal process for SWM, OSS, SAAS for NAIS ensuring financial compliance and integrity of data. Support timely and accurate creation/processing of project workspace, contract workspace/purchase order and payment processing requests. Collaborate with Finance, Purchasing, Legal, Contract owners where appropriate to ensure an efficient/effective process.
2. Administer the budget and forecast process associated with the (USD) 30M in contract spend including request to owners for review and update, reporting and analysis, facilitation of management approval and financial gating
3. Administer the SharePoint contract database ensuring a high level of accuracy and data integrity. Data is accurate and complete, periodic reminders are sent on upcoming renewal, data undergoes periodic review to ensure owners are accurate, records are up to date.
4. Key processes associated with maintaining the contract database are documented, stored in the PIM site, communicated, periodically reviewed and maintained. Employee backup support has appropriate training and access to materials. Key processes include; Contract Processing(SharePoint/NEXT/Catalyst), SharePoint Maintenance, Budget/Forecast Process
5. SharePoint site change control is coordinated with the Tools and Process team with the appropriate management approvals. Includes annual site roll forward process and modifications to landing page/core views and workflows.
6. Participates in other projects/operational activities as assigned. Including but not limited to annual fixed asset review, Travel and Training budget/forecast, and support of contract data information requests for economic model, vendor management.
7. Pro-actively work to improve, harmonize and streamline processes
8. Effectively communicate, collaborate and inform key stakeholders, team members and management on contract processes and assigned projects
Professional Skills and Certification:
Ability to work in a team environment
Customer service mindset is essential with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with multi-disciplined stakeholders
Bachelor degree in Finance/Accounting, Management Information Systems or equivalent experience required
8+ years in an Accounting and/or Systems/Database administration role
Experience in SharePoint site development (lists,views,workflows) Solid understanding of the Accounting concepts Solid understanding of SOX and Financial Control concepts Experience in process analysis and documentation SAP Experience
Apply by creating/using account