Manages the information technology recovery plans to ensure clients business continuity objectives are met in case of a disaster event. This includes, but is not limited to, defining the recovery strategies, development of program policies and procedures, and the planning and coordination of testing exercises.
1 Oversees a varied and complex program covering multiple domains and disciplines.
2 Owns and maintains Project Management framework for use by aligned Project Managers.
3 Facilitates change management activities.
4 Drives quality management across the program.
5 Consults with senior leadership on overall business strategy to create and manage the overall program strategy.
6 Creates business cases to support program prioritization.
7 Creates and maintains program artifacts
8 Responsible for program level reporting including accounting for key project level rollups.
9 Integrates multiple projects across resource, priority, and timeline dimensions.
10 Manages and resolves program and project resource constraints.
11 Identifies and manages program level risks.
12 Leverages available data and analytics to drive program level strategy and actions.
13 Owns relationships with internal and external stakeholder teams; facilitates regular updates with senior leaders and stakeholders.
14 Manages program financials and resource allocation budget.
15 Owns and manages escalated program issues to resolution.
16 Coaches, mentors and/or manages aligned project managers.
1 Designs and maintains the disaster recovery and business continuity plans
2 Plans, coordinates and leads disaster recovery test exercises
3 Defines and publishes disaster recovery policies and procedures
4 Performs business impact assessments to establish service recovery priorities
5 Catalogues the application portfolio's recovery point and recovery time objectives
6 Responsible for the implementing strategic design and testing methodology
7 Provides internal management and external client reports with exercise assessments
8 Implements continuous improvement processes for the program
9 Participates in internal and external IT Service Continuity audit requests
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Business, or equivalent experience required
• 15+ years of work experience
• Minimum 5 years' experience in Disaster Recovery and/or IT Project Management
• Experience leading crossfunctional teams
• Knowledge of Backups and Storage, Unix/Windows and Mainframe technologies
• Proven competency in executing large projects, on time and within budget
• Proven capability of working under stressful conditions, such as crisis events
• Ability to verbally communicate with IT and Business leadership
• Ability to develop clear, concise and easily understandable written communication
• Expert level knowledge and experience using Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Sharepoint