Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Position: Sr BI Lead
Location: Summit, NJ
Duration: Long Term
US Citizen, Green Card, EAD preferred... No Thirdpaty agencies corp to corp.
Managed Services Support Lead Description
Responsible for production and non-production BI support services and processes.
Ensures successful transitions into managed services team all new and enhanced BI applications and systems.
Define and managed the work plan, schedule, budget, and required managed service personnel for continued support of applications and systems.
Ensure the readiness and effectiveness of the managed services support team.
§ Escalate and communicate service-related issues
§ Monitor and communicate progress of issue resolution
§ Monitor SLAs and ensures compliance with SLAs with the appropriate managed service team
§ Ensures all services related processes are followed and provide improvement suggestions for streamlining and/or new process for improving service delivery
§ Define and implement processes for supporting and managing BI technologies and applications
· Provide overall technical and application specific guidance to managed service team members on-shore and offshore
· Ensures all solution are as per Client Design principles by involving BI design team
· Coordinate and contribute in service review meetings and demand meetings
· Responsible for providing estimates, timelines for fixes and enhancements
· Liaise between Client IT and Cognizant team on implementation of fixes & enhancements as per priority set by Client IT Team
· Ensures adherence to Quality assurance processes
· Co-ordinate Steering Committee Meetings and Project Governance Meetings
· Manage and report managed services team allocations and status
· Track and manage risks and issues with tickets and project activities
· Liaise with Client IT / 3rd party vendors to progress incidents, service requests, problems and changes through resolution to closure
· Responsible for monitoring the services as per the defined SLAs and KPIs
· Evaluate metrics and KPIs defined and work with the Service Management head to introduce new internal metrics and KPIs to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness
· Strong operational process development and management knowledge
· Detailed knowledge of Oracle OBIEE, Answers, RPD, BI Publisher, Dashboards, OBIA is required.
· Knowledge of QlikView and Tableau
· Strong ETL experience with Informatica is required
· ETL Experience with Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) is a plus.
· Experience with ERP integration, such as Oracle E-Business Suite is required
· Knowledge of Oracle's prebuilt BI Applications (OBIA) for E-Business Suite, Financial Analytics, Manufacturing Analytics, Siebel or PeopleSoft is required.
· Business processes or knowledge/experience of developing BI solutions for enterprise processes such as financials, supply-chain, HCM, CRM etc.
· Demonstrated expertise in data modeling concepts, including Fact/Dimension design, database schema design, mapping OLTP to OLAP and/or data warehouse structures.
· Good communication skills and follow up skills
· Ability to drive thorough and quick root cause analysis for issues
· Ability to communicate effectively and professionally to both technical and business staff
· Ability to manage priorities and to adjust to unexpected demands
· Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
Apply by creating/using an account