Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: Full Time
Salary plus benefits
US citizen, Green Card and EAD preferred.
· Should have expert knowledge in C# 7.3 and ASP.NET 4.5 or 4.7 technology with expertise in web services
· Good expertise on writing restful web services
· Experience in Dynatrace, Appdynamics
· Understanding of modern MVC-based architectures and methodologies
· Experience in building distributed systems working with a distributed DB/cache.
· Exposure to messaging technologies like MQ
· Proficient in a version control system (preferably Git/TFS)
· Experience in BDD using tools like cucumber.
· Should have strong experience in SQL Server greater than 2013
· Excellent understanding of the entire project life cycle.
· Ability to guide and direct project teams in the requirements gathering, design, and development of complex applications/programs. Must present ideas to review boards.
· The Lead Developer must work closely with architects to ensure proper system design.
· Ensures highest quality implementations from design through QA to production.
· Should have recent hands on development experience in above mentioned technologies
· Should have Strong decision making abilities.
· Assists multiple team members and other project leads in the day-to-day activities related to project work.
· The Lead Developer must have the ability to view packages and products to determine their viability within the solution being considered, or if they would be a good solution in other areas.
· Minimum 4+ years of Senior programming level experience involving some architecture and high level design
· Experience in retail store operations and related concepts are added advantage.
· Mobile development experience is preferred
Roles & Responsibilities:
· View software packages, products and define, prioritize, plan and implement solutions across multiple complex projects.
· Ensure the team comprehends and applies the established processes, policies, standards and procedures.
· Provide status reports to Manager and review boards on complex development projects.
· Guide and direct project teams in the requirements gathering, design, and development of complex applications/programs.
· Ensure compliance and conduct appropriate test reviews as necessary.
· Meeting with Solution Architects to design whole application framework
· Explaining the requirements, functionality, design & framework to onsite & offshore team members
· Provides management with timely communication on status & Utilizes appropriate tools and/or develops custom solutions as required to meet objectives.
· Identifies areas for process improvement.
· Support the solution through deployment and operations
· Participate in the ongoing development roadmap
· Test case/plan creation and documentation
· Strong analytical ability
· Exhibit integrity in all decisions and actions
· Excellent oral and written communication skills is a must
· Think out of the box to provide suggestions
· Be creative in analyzing business requirements while preparing test cases
· Nice to have some knowledge in Retail business
· Be extremely proactive and independent
· Be a value addition to the team to collaborate and achieve success by completing project goals
Apply by creating/using an account