Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
JAVA J2EE Sr. Dev. /Architect
Work Location : Deerfield, IL
Duration : Long Term
Rate : DOE
U.S. Citizen, G.C. Holders only
· Exposure to large-scale projects with Retail domain experience, preferably with APIs, Web Service, Cloud and distributed environment experience.
· Strong Experience on Voice XML and ASR/TTS Engines.
· Strong Knowledge on Voice Portals such Genesys Voice Portal, Avaya Voice Portal
· Strong Knowledge of Speech Recognizers such as Nuance and Interaction
· Strong Knowledge of Natural language implementation in and IVRs with creating of FSM and SSM user dictionary models.
· Strong Knowledge of Application Server Architecture, concepts along with infrastructure. Preferable IBM stack
· Strong Knowledge for Voice based technology/protocols such as SIP/RTP/H323
· Strong knowledge of Telecommunications viz. type of channels and trunks
· Experience is using telecom tools such as Brix etc.
· Experience on Agile projects is a must. Scrum Master Preferred.
· Strong knowledge of Database and SQL concepts
· Good Knowledge of Network Protocols
· Basic knowledge of ETL processes and their interaction with Java batches
· Basic knowledge of IP Telephony and related communication protocols
· Good exposure to Development & Production support areas.
· Good verbal / written communication skills are must. G
· Good understanding of Continuous build and integration & automation of testing.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Recommending best solution per the project need and driving the project to delivery.
· Also contribute to code analysis and strategy, supports project planning. Manages the review of code, design, and testing for Application Developers and peers.
· Serves as a technical expert and coaches and mentors Application developer specialists and professionals. It also includes reacting to production problems or supporting production changes where those applications are operating. It also includes handling the concerned stakeholders for the production support
· Critique and evaluate detailed business, functional, and high-level technical requirements (including recovery, security and audit).
· Understanding of Design patterns and hands on experience with implementing.
· Evaluates detailed technical design components and acts as a referral expert in appropriate languages, data structures, vended packages, techniques.
· Maintain component design standards.
· Analyze design solutions for high-complexity projects. Ensure that code reviews are scheduled and executed. Provide feedback and recommends solutions.
· Assist with detailed project estimating and milestone planning. Review and validate accuracy of others estimates and works with project managers in continuous process improvement for estimating.
· Contribute to determining programming approach, tools, and techniques that best meet the business requirements.
· Perform coding of complex modules, as needed.
· Ensure project change management approach is followed and that enhancements are appropriately prioritized and developed, and all documentation is completed appropriately.
· Act as technical expert for application developers.
· Ensure code review is conducted and certify that code meets quality standards. Reviews and critiques code presented by team members and ensures code review is conducted and certifies that code meets quality standards.
· Lead and organize testing reviews. Track and resolve complex defects and assists in planning efforts of complex functional tests in support of Quality Control (QC).
· Define and manage process by which support and technical assistance is performed.
· Performs root cause analysis to prevent recurrence of problem and manages the resolution of complex problems.
· Ensure delivery of change management activities supporting production deployments to Developers, Quality Control Analysts, and Environment Management personnel.
· Review application configuration.
· Recommending automation tools for code quality and performance improvements.
· Manage vendor/client relationships.
· Should have experience in CI and CB technologies using Jenkins, GitHub and Maven, Bamboo, Sonar Cube
Apply by creating/using an account