Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Location: Alpharetta, GA
US Citizen, Green Card, TN, GC EAD and H4 EAD only No Third-party agencies corp to corp.
Duties / Responsibilities:
• Manage, track and report on project activities in accordance with established schedules, milestones, and processes to ensure that all projects are well scoped, well documented, and completed on time and within budget from the project plan • Prepare and disseminate project schedules and related documentation including a fully developed project plan, in a timely manner • Report significant issues and risks in a timely manner to all project stakeholders.
• Prepare and present progress/status reports to PMO and stakeholders • Facilitate or attend project-related meetings, maintain minutes, and record any outstanding issues • Support of the overall process and acts as the process owner for their assigned functions for IT financial and service performance analysis activities with full ownership over the development of process to establish full accountability and sustainability across the entire IT Organization. This includes supporting the IT Process Steward role to ensure that a robust process governance structure is in place to cover every aspect (including data and metrics) of the deployed Financial, ITIL, Portfolio and Project Management processes across all assigned IT functions.
• Responsible for the review and analyses of the monthly program budget forecasts and actuals • Supports and acts as experts in assigned areas to assist Cost Center and Program Managers, Project Managers with key finance activities:
- Contract Analysis and metrics o financial issue management o Capital analysis and impact
• Initiates and facilitates collaboration sessions and develops scorecards and reports to support Cost Center and Program Managers, Project Managers Partners with Corporate Accounting and Finance to support our client's financial policies and accounting principles generally accepted in the U.S. (GAAP) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS). Key areas include:
- Capitalization of costs of internally developed software
- Capitalization of hardware o SAAS
- Tracking of operating maintenance costs
- Software licensing fees
- Amortization and depreciation management o Tax treatment
• Provide accurate, timely and objective analyses of IT's operating results and specific projects and the ability to present such analyses to Finance, Accounting, Executive Management, etc.
• Responsible for the preparation, monitoring and updating of CAPEX and OPEX budget schedules, preparing and managing all IT Financial reviews and all related financial accounting and planning for the IT department.
• Consolidates financial data and key performance metrics for all reporting requirements.
• Collaborate with a customer centric view with IT Budget Owners, IT Leadership Team, and Finance for both data gathering and financial modeling, cost projections, analysis, forecasts, budgets and Long Range plans to drive alignment across the organization with one standard model that works across both IT and business.
• Understands business process management and business requirements of the internal department and translate them to specific financial requirements.
• Understands and utilizes all appropriate tools such as SAP BW, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and any other required tools.
• Develop process requirements for obtaining metrics for all key service and financial requirements including operational, project and financial reporting, scorecards and executive dashboards.
• Collect, analyze, update and publish weekly and monthly cost center, ITIL, and project delivery and goal status reporting for assigned areas.
Apply by creating/using an account