Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
The Interface Analyst role is related to build & configuration activities for integration support all enterprise of Practice Management & EHR/EMR applications. This will include and, is not limited to, building of demographic, scheduling & billing feeds, interface integration with downstream systems & HIE. Responsible for handling maintenance tasks, Interface engine upgrades, and repair activity related to interface channels.
This position will also be a part of the Information IT - Application Services team and responsible for the day-to-day operations and support of the Clinical Systems and Applications. In general, will provide on-going improvements, enhancements, updates and modifications to existing clinical systems and applications. The candidate will assist Information Systems and Communications Departments deliver upon commitments for centers of excellence in our healthcare operations. Improves customer acceptance, satisfaction and understanding of technology, including the clinical unit productivity with applications and systems; serves as department liaison in terms of customer education and communications. At all times maintains good relations with all physicians, staff members and vendors, and follows Best Practices and principles.
1. This position requires an excellent working and technical knowledge of relevant business and clinical computer operating systems and all phases of clinical systems and applications. Knowledge of and experience with relevant systems and applications in operations is required.
2. This position prefers a Bachelor's degree in a related field and four-six years of full-time applicable experience or six to eight years in relevant technical position with emphasis on clinical systems and applications, including analysis, support, and implementation.
3. This position prefers at least four (4) years of systems analyst, programming, or support experience in an enterprise environment supporting highly complex systems, applications & databases (SQL/Java).
4. As the IT Interface Analyst - Understanding of the use and operation of computer hardware, clinical application-related software, and systems procedures are a must. Knowledge of AIX, Linux, Windows MS 2008R2/2012/2016
5. Experience and expertise in all aspects of Systems Development and Lifecycle Support design and deployment, including analysis, design, testing, and implementation is highly desirable. Working knowledge of project management is highly desirable.
6. Must have experience with Windows operating systems, as well as be proficient in Microsoft Office's Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project.
7. Must have experience at installing client-server applications, configuring, and using windows device drivers for client-server installations.
8. Experience in project management and demonstrated ability to take a project through all phases of implementation as well as post- implementation follow-up is highly desirable.
9. Experience managing systems and applications a must.
10. Experience performing user requirements, statistical analysis, as well as planning and troubles hooting skills are a must.
Apply by creating/using an account
EDI Specialists works with the best and the brightest contract professionals across the United States to fill open consulting and permanent positions for EDI jobs, EAI jobs, IT jobs, ERP jobs, and ecommerce jobs. We have had great success in providing qualified candidates, with precise skill sets, to clients across the U.S. Visit our website to view our EDI Jobs, IT jobs, and more!