Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Responsible for leading sourcing initiatives for several business units spend in IT and Telecom including Telecom, IT Infrastructure, Services and Software.
The ideal candidate will possess:
5+ years of experience leading strategic sourcing and operational/value generating initiatives. Deep knowledge and expertise of IT and Telecom the strategic, analytical, and interpersonal skills to act as an effective change agent. A consistent track record of delivering business impact in a complex global corporate environment and the vision and implementation skills required to drive spend management in complex categories. Excellent analytical skills, communication skills, business acumen, and influencing skills. Identify profit improvement opportunities beyond sourcing, such as demand management, process improvements, insource vs. outsource, innovation, etc.
• Actively drives value beyond cost – e.g., growth, innovation, risk management
• Regularly monitors the market for category leading practices and demand/supply shifts such as supply consolidation, technology innovations, etc.
Execute strategic sourcing projects utilizing best practice sourcing methodology to deliver exceptional total value in partnership with key stakeholders across the business
• Gathers stakeholder and subject-matter expertise/insights and market intelligence to ensure sourcing solutions meet business needs
• Assess supplier capabilities and identify new suppliers
•Analyze supplier proposals and facilitate fact-based supplier selection process
• Prepare and present business cases and should-cost models; performs complex data analysis and build financial models (i.e. ROI, NPV, supplier scorecards, savings tracking, make vs. buy decision models)
• Analyze and summarize RFP responses and results and prepare recommendations for Senior Management
• Develops negotiation strategy and leads negotiations to maximize total value and minimize risks
• Establishes contract terms and conditions and coordinates with legal to execute contracts with suppliers that optimize the partnership Develop transition plan to new supplier and support implementation
• Ensure savings are delivered in a timely manner and ensure
• Identifies, oversees, pursues and manages re-engineering, value engineering and demand management opportunities to enhance operational effectiveness, interfacing with cross-functional teams
• Implements and drives procurement strategy, policies and procedures.
• Enforces compliance to procurement policies and works to increase adoption Procurement
Indirect Strategic Sourcing Education & Experience:
BS/BA degree in relevant area such as supply chain, business or STEM required. MBA and other relevant degree /certification (e.g., ISM CPSM or Six Sigma) highly desirable.
• 5 years+ of relevant strategic sourcing experience demonstrating success in positions of increasing complexity.
• Deep experience designing end-to-end procurement strategies and a track record of leading sustainable high impact sourcing approaches levering sourcing levers beyond tendering
•Experience working effectively in global complex organizations
• Ability to support, lead and conduct successful negotiations
• Develop and manage relationships across the business to achieve key business, organizational and cross-cultural objectives.
• Technology-savvy and high competency in MS office; Advanced Excel skills and other analytics software Ariba, etc.
• Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills including meeting facilitation and presentations
• Ability to interact effectively and gain credibility with internal associates at all levels as well as external third parties
• Some travel may be required
Apply by creating/using an account