Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Leads workgroups and/or functions as a technical expert. Collaborates with client and information technology organizations to lead the definition of functional requirements and functional designs of creative solutions that will support the clients’ strategy and future business goals. Performs independent research to proactively identify and analyze future opportunities and emerging solutions that could be applied in the clients’ operations to drive improvement. Leverage technical expertise in updating multi-year technology roadmaps for clients. Support IT Architecture & Development organization in clarifying functional requirements and functional design during development of solution.
Education and Experience
• 7+ years’ experience in information technology application design or development
• Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience/certification
• Skilled at converting business needs into technology requirements and working within IT to manage the execution of projects
• Demonstrated ability to assess customer/client needs, creatively approach solutions, and decide and influence appropriate courses of action
• Knowledge of Content Management.
• Knowledge of Content Models, Tagging, Content Personalization and Digital Asset Management.
• Knowledge of Experience Manager Applications.
• Knowledge of Understanding Dimensions, Templates, Pages and Cartridges.
• Knowledge of Data indexing in search technologies.
• Knowledge of REST APIs to understand the data extraction from search technologies.
• Knowledge on SDLC and Agile methodologies.
• Able to run JIRA Sprint boards and navigate the delivery of user stories as needed based on business priorities.
• Graduate degree
• Experience identifying and analyzing alternative solutions to complex business requirements and providing guidance and advice
• Strong communication skills, including experience facilitating requirements analysis and functional design working sessions
• Experience completing information technology cost/resource estimates to implement and support solutions
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and with others
• Excellent analytical skills where problems are very unusual and extremely difficult
• Experience with business process re-engineering
• Demonstrated knowledge of supported discipline
• Strong process management, negotiating, influencing, and problem resolution skills
• Broad technical experience across technical components including infrastructure, network, applications, data, and information security
• Familiarity with Client’s existing information architecture, application portfolio, and information management methodology
• Knowledge of emerging technologies, including those new to the Client environment as well as those that are new to the information systems industry
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
• Facilitates business requirements analysis and functional design work sessions including creating business presentations, communications, and documentation
• Lead functional design including demonstrations to stakeholders to validate approach
• Identifies creative solutions to business requirements, analyzes the strengths and weaknesses of alternatives, and provides recommendations
• Works with external vendors and analogous companies to obtain additional insights, approaches, and demonstrations of solutions
• Collaborates with the client organization including business analysts in the client organizations
• Document functional, integration, and testing requirements as well as SLAs and operating level agreements
• Leads technology cost/resource estimates and input to business cases
• Work with the IT Architecture & Development organization during development to address functional requirements and functional design clarifications
• Provide expertise and update multi-year technology roadmaps
• Provide expertise to training and field support groups as appropriate before new releases go-live
• Identifies opportunities to enhance the business partnership and planning processes
• Trains and/or mentors other team members, and peers as appropriate
• Follows all defined technology standards and processes (i.e. IT Governance, SM&G, Architecture, etc.), and provides input for improvements to the appropriate process owners as needed
• Participates in technical evaluation process when assessing additions or changes to defined technology standards
• Communication - Conveys information and ideas to others in a convincing and engaging manner through a variety of methods.
• Leading Through Vision and Values - Keeps the organization's vision and values at the forefront of employee decision making and action.
• Managing Change - Initiates and/or manages the change process and energizes it on an ongoing basis, taking steps to remove barriers or accelerate its pace; serves as role model for how to handle change by maintaining composure and performance level under pressure or when experiencing challenges.
• Problem Solving and Decision Making - Identifies and understands issues, problems, and opportunities; obtains and compares information from different sources to draw conclusions, develops and evaluates alternatives and solutions, solves problems, and chooses a course of action.
• Professional Demeanor - Exhibits behavioral styles that convey confidence and command respect from others; makes a good first impression and represents the company in alignment with its values.
• Strategy Development - Develops business plans by exploring and systematically evaluating opportunities with the greatest potential for producing positive results; ensures successful preparation and execution of business plans through effective planning, organizing, and on-going evaluation processes.
• Building a Successful Team - Uses an effective interpersonal style to build a cohesive team; inspires and sustains team cohesion and engagement by focusing the team on its mission and importance to the organization.
• Strategy Execution – Ensures successful execution across of business plans designed to maximize customer satisfaction, profitability, and market share through effective planning, organizing, and on-going evaluation processes.
• Driving for Results - Sets high standards of performance for self-and/or others; assumes responsibility for work objectives; initiates, focuses, and monitors the efforts of self-and/or others toward the accomplishment goals; proactively takes action and goes beyond what is required.
• Customer Relationships - Develops and sustains relationships based on an understanding of customer/stakeholder needs and actions consistent with the company’s service standards.
• Global Mindset - Supports employees and business partners with diverse styles, abilities, motivations, and/or cultural perspectives; utilizes differences to drive innovation, engagement and enhance business results; and ensures employees are given the opportunity to contribute to their full potential.
• Strategic Partnerships - Develops collaborative relationships with fellow employees and business partners by making them feel valued, appreciated, and included; explores partnership opportunities with other people in and outside the organization; influences and leverages corporate and continental shared services and/or discipline leaders (e.g., HR, Sales & Marketing, Finance, Revenue Management) to achieve objectives; maintains effective external relations with government, business and industry in respective countries; performs effectively as a liaison between locations, disciplines, and corporate to ensure needed resources are received and corporate strategies are understood and executed.
Generating Talent and Organizational Capability
• Developing Others - Supports the development of other’s skills and capabilities so that they can fulfill current or future job/role responsibilities more effectively.
• Organizational Capability - Evaluates and adapts the structure of assignments and work processes to best fit the needs and/or support the goals of an organizational unit.
Learning and Applying Professional Expertise
• Continuous Learning - Actively identifies new areas for learning; regularly creates and takes advantage of learning opportunities; uses newly gained knowledge and skill on the job and learns through their application.
• Technical Acumen – Expertly understands and utilizes professional skills and knowledge in a specific functional area to conduct and manage everyday business operations, generate innovative solutions to approach function-specific work challenges, and function as a thought leader in his or her area of expertise.
• Business Acumen - Understands and utilizes business information to manage everyday operations and generate innovative solutions to approach business and administrative challenges.
• Basic Competencies - Fundamental competencies required for accomplishing basic work activities.
o Basic Computer Skills - Uses basic computer hardware and software (e.g., personal computers, word processing software, Internet browsers, etc.).
o Mathematical Reasoning - Adds, subtracts, multiplies, or divides quickly, correctly, and in a way that allows one to solve work-related issues.
o Oral Comprehension - Listens to and understands information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
o Reading Comprehension - Understands written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
o Writing - Communicates effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
Apply by creating/using an account