Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
The Senior Data Architect, will be responsible for
defining logical to physical attribution, modeling and architecture, and data
casting/transformations and data flows for Marketing Business Intelligence projects. The Senior
Data Architect, Business Intelligence will collaborate closely with Business Solution Management
teams to understand business and functional requirements and guide functional design that
produce scalable solutions to meet them. The individual should be proficient in areas such as;
Core Data Architecture principles, enterprise data warehouse modeling. Experience in working
with call telephony and call disposition data highly desirable.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work as a senior technical member of cross-departmental teams on multi-platform
• Analyze data across multiple sources to design and document logical and physical data
models, and maintain the Enterprise Data Warehouse Data Model.
• Gather and define data requirements based on specific application business
• Define conceptual, logical and physical data models.
• Prepare normalized models and dimensional models.
• Understand data integration techniques and guide developers on efficient ETL design
• Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in computer science, information systems or
related course study reor equivalent, relevant experience.
• 7 years of experience (or a Master's degree and 5 years) in data architecture with
Oracle, Teradata, and/or SQL Server.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in designing conceptual, logical and physical data
models, data dictionary maintenance, and metadata management.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in dimensional data modeling and business
• Comprehensive understanding of data warehouse design principles; and ability to
proactively identify, troubleshoot and resolve complex data integrity issues.
Requirements and General Skills:
• Must have extensive industry experience in data architecture, data modeling best
practices and standards.
• Excellent SQL skills for complex data analysis and data quality assurance.
• Exceptional data modeling skills.
• Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities.
• Experience designing and implementing large data retrieval processes, billion+ records
association and aggregations.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and with large teams.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate and gather requirements from the business.
• Ability to partner with enterprise architects, business architect, analysts and
development team to deliver rapid iterations of complex solutions.
• Client facing skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
• Strong Teradata desired. Vertica, Netezza, Oracle etc. can be alternates.
• Comprehensive understanding of Data Warehouse design principles.
• Ability to proactively identify, troubleshoot and resolve complex data integrity issues.
• MS and Teradata Certification preferred.
• Subscription-based industry experience preferred.
• Knowledge and understanding of REST/SOAP protocols desirable.
• Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
Apply by creating/using account