Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
This position will support all of the call center technology for the LCC operations. The primary responsibility will include focus on Vendor Management for IVR, CRM, Telecommunication/Genesys platform,
Workforce Management, subscriber-facing Chat, NetLink and Telco routing applications. This will also include an in-depth understanding of the IVR and the routing strategy for 26 vendors and up to 7,500 inbound agents to ensure proper call routing and agent efficiency.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage IT vendors including management of KPI's, development teams, and overall governance.
• Assist with the Operational Support of Listener Care Technical Operations.
• Responsible for the Operational support of SXM's complex Computer Telephony Integration (CTI), Interactive Voice Response (IVR), Speech-Recognition, Desktop Screen-Pop / Soft-Phone applications, Workforce Management, technology for subscriber-facing Chat, plus real-time and historical reporting systems.
• Responsible for maintenance and upgrades to all call center technology and support tools (e.g. scripts), reports, etc.
• Responsible for providing assistance to the Listener Care Command Center.
• Work with IT Operations as part of a bigger team with SXM's application owners, which will include RightNow Technologies Engineers, Data Modeling Engineers, Aspect Developers, Business Process Analysts and Managers, Marketing personnel, Systems Integration personnel, Project Managers, Vendor partners, etc.
• Responsible for maintaining the Continuous Process and Operational Improvements into various systems at SXM through actions such as working on support KPI's, SLA's and metrics reporting (such as creating methodologies, templates, and process improvements).
• Manage program and project portfolio for assigned vendors and projects, including determining scope of work, prioritization and use repeatable methodology and processes.
• Work as an effective team member to complete project components and assignment tasks.
• Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent, relevant experience.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience Mission Critical Operations in a Globally Distributed
environment, managing a 24/7/365 technical operations group in a large, complex application environment supporting a high volume.
• Experience should include Supporting Call Center Operations in the following:
o IVR Technologies,
o Call Routing,
o Genesys Agent Desktop,
o Agent Efficiency and Call Outcome Reporting,
o RightNow Technologies- CRM,
o Software Development Life Cycle,
o Requires on-call responsibilities on a monthly rotation schedule.
Requirements and General Skills:
• Good public speaking and presentation skills.
• Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels.
• Conveys a sense of urgency and drives issues to closure, follows through on and meets commitments.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Ability to pay attention to details and be organized.
• Ability to project professionalism over the phone and in person.
• Commitment to "internal client " and customer service principles.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
• Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
• Configuration Management experience.
• Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Apply by creating/using account