Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Software Engineer - .NET develops application component designs, coding and testing in many cases under the direction of a Senior Software Engineer, but also must be comfortable working independently on assignments. Through the prioritization of user stories and bugs from the Product Owner, the Software Engineer - .NET knows they are working on the top business priority and will collaborate with their team members to accomplish the task. The comprehensive design approach taken by the Software Engineer - .NET is essential when engineering how application components will function in the enterprise software ecosystem.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other duties may be assigned.
• Create high quality, secure software components engineered to integrate in the enterprise environment through productive design, coding and testing activities
• Collaborate with team members using agile practices to deliver the Product Owners highest priorities for the product
• Efficiently complete tasks in alignment with the committed schedule of the team
• Explain the designs and implementations to technical audiences through documentation, presentations and other communication
• Stay current with company technology standards and industry technology trends and software risks
• Refactor and leverage existing NRT software components which improves the existing code base to reduce risk and time to market of new projects
• BS in Computer Science, related field or equivalent experience
• 5+ years’ software development experience
• 2+ years’ experience in enterprise Agile software development methodology and techniques
• 1+ years’ experience in Azure cloud development
• Experience in CI/CD (Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery) practices highly desired
• Demonstrated ability to develop microservices
• Ability to work quickly with an eye towards writing clean, efficient, reusable code
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work in a collaborative environment
• Strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit
• Travel not required
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
Contract to Hire with a converting salary of $100K - $110K
Apply by creating/using account